Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion At what age do most women hit the wall?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

What age do most women hit the wall?

• Total voters
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
I think it's 25 honestly. Most women lose that youthful look around this age.

Yea past 25 is used up and old. Their body is past prime reproductive age and starts to break down biologically. On top of that they have done every dirty move in the book with dozens of guys

30. I'm not even attracted to foids over 30.

Usually when they're young 3/4, they have more probability of hitting walls. But after that im not sure, they must be pretty dumb

Never , wall is cope. Women can get rich chad whenever they want.

It depends on her genetics and looks
I would still prefer a blonde blue eyed Stacy in her 30s and even 40s over a 18 Beckie or ethnic whore

No I will not but 80 y.o. can still get a boyfriend of her age.
but with a 20 y.o. bf she has very few possibilities at 80 y.o.

this is the wall, it doesn't mean that is impossible, it indicates that foids at a certain age are far less attractive

The wall is a myth. However women have a time crunch for giving birth safely. A woman who is 50 can go on tinder and get layed 10 times the same night. However younger women can get a higher quality guy but they usually squander their time. They could settle down with a chad in their teens or early 20s but they end up whoring around until they hit 30

I would go with 30.

If they're white, age 20+

Asian toilets rarely hit the wall, I have never seen a 60 year old White toilet and thought to myself "Wow, she's hot", I see 60+ Asians all the time that make me think that. At most I could tolerate an old White toilet if I ever get old, an old Asian toilet is hawt, hawt, hawt, I could go for one right now. :ahegao:

too many good looking 25yo out there, 30 is where most foids get wrinkles around their eyes which serves as an indicator of the amount of dicks they sucked, its like a tree where you can see how old it is by looking at the rings in the trunk

At 30 there are some who look not bad and that have very hot feet, but 30 is overall the age where things start to rot progressively for them.

30 it starts, not necessarily because her looks decrease (that happens too) but because that's supposed to be the age where you're supposed to have your shit together like a family a stable career, so it hits women hard.

There's a reason the term MILF exists, foids can remain attractive into middle age but they lose their social media simps after 30

Grannypill broke me