Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion At what age did you first get drunk from alcohol?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33054

BANNED FOR LIFE
-
I first got drunk at 16, my country doesn’t check ID when buying booze, bought tons of beer and some vodka then puked all fucking night after drinking four cans of beer and half a bottle of vodka while watching anime. I drank alone btw.

Never drunk alcohol

18, I don't understand the appeal of alcohol

First smoked weed at 12 as well
Now that i think about 12 was when my life started to go downhill

It gives you a small euphoria, at least for me

Give it a try, it’s a good cope

Wish weed is easy to get in my country
Lot of alcoholcels say its a bad cope, because it fucks up your health. Not worth imo, and I was never curious about drinking alcohol

My first time was getting really drunk at 13 or 14 on Jim beam, everything was spinning and I puked. I had ended up for my first time drinking (almost 3/4ths of the bottle. Despite drinking to this day I’ve yet to gotten to past me’s record of drunk (unless there’s smoke with it)

never got drunk from alcohol

i think i was 15

Never been drunk before

Last edited:
almost 21, but I don't think I'll be drinking it anytime soon

5 Or 6.My parents left it on table and left me alone and when they came back i drank it all. I thought it was a slushie. It was a small margarita

Then 22. Was my birthday. Just me all alone. Nobody to talk to and i always heard how great alcohol was so i bought 100 worth of booze and my local store and got drunk. All it did was make me sleepy. Fell asleep at like 8pm or some shit and woke up early next morning with dry mouth. Very uneventful. Thats how pathetic my life is

Im 23 i have never been drunk

Probably 14 or 15.

probably 12, I was home alone listening to the Sex Pistols and said mysef "fuck it", got to the liquor shelf and chugged from the grappa bottle

18. Chunned in the toilets of a Castle, had to be carried home and put to bet (which is how I technically got a Stacey into my bedroom)

I first got drunk at 16, my country doesn’t check ID when buying booze, bought tons of beer and some vodka then puked all fucking night after drinking four cans of beer and half a bottle of vodka while watching anime. I drank alone btw.
16. I drank so much but I just felt comfy and sleepy.

18, I don't understand the appeal of alcohol
Same. And if you don’t have friends to drink with you’ll never understand the appeal. It’s a social activity.

29. And got a stomach issue I'm still dealing with after months.

Never got drunk

I was 10 when I was home alone and got some beer out of the fridge and drank it. I was like really drunk. Parents didn’t notice though. I also smoked my first cigarette at 11.

Dont remember

Never been drunk