Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At what age did have the brutal black pill realization about looks and how it affects your life?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Recruit
★★★
At what age did you guys experience the brutal black pill about looks?

I was 13-14 when I realized the brutality about how your looks affect your life. A classmate said I looked ugly, mainly because of my nose. That was when i slowly realized it. As a Mexican guy, growing up I realized that JBW is true. I could see this in my own mestizo population: those of us of more European ancestry are taller, and considered more attractive, on average, while Mexicans of high indigenous ancestry are often very short, considered child-like at times, and have no facial hair. (Similar Mongoloid features to Asians.)

Ever since I found out about incels, the black pill, etc. about a year ago, it was nothing new to me.

Even with good looks many white men fail because of other factors and circumstances