Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion At what age are you "safe" from the Norwood reaper?

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-
Hello my felllow brocels

I met people, specially one very talented guitar player who was 1.80 and young... he started balding at 20. It was brutal, he looked like he suddenly aged 10 years.

I have native american hair genes from my fathers family. My grandfather died with his head full of hair and almost all of it was black, he was around 80 years old.

My father is in his 60s and his head is full of black curly hair. Mogs

So I am 30. My hair is the only valuable trait for me about myself. Im afraid.

Any advice?

you can never be safe. the norwood reaper is always around the corner. but if you make it past 50 with nw0-nw1 still intact the chances of balding are slim.

I'm 21. My hair looks perfect.

I think I'm at 2 and slowly going to 3 on the norwood scale, and the acne medication I've been taking for 6 months causes faster hair loss and my doctor didn't even bother telling me, fucking brutal

Cumskins bald really fast. If your grandfather, father and other family members didn't bald then don't worry about it.

Cope if you think you can ever be safe.

If things were this simple no one would go bald. How do you know you don't have balding genes, a DNA test?

Or you just made this thread to humble brag?

If things were this simple no one would go bald. How do you know you don't have balding genes, a DNA test?

Or you just made this thread to humble brag
Im legitamely worried

Alot of guys start balding when they're middle aged.

Balding becomes irrelevant after 35, if you ascended by then. Its safe to say its over

I'm 21. My hair looks perfect.
I must change that. I need you to be as incel as everyone else here.

Or you just made this thread to humble brag?
We must make him bald brother.

You're never really safe but since most guys bald around late 30s to 40s so by then it will be considered normal and if you haven't ascended by then its safe to say you never will.
What I think most people worried about here is going bald in their 20s or teens.

Cumskins bald really fast. If your grandfather, father and other family members didn't bald then don't worry about it.
What if I have my moms hair type? She has thick dense hair and so do I. My fathers hair is thin. But he never balded completely, he got norwood 2 or 3.

What if I have my moms hair type? She has thick dense hair and so do I. My fathers hair is thin. But he never balded completely, he got norwood 2 or 3.
Let's see what the future holds. I could predict if I was a genetist and I had your dna but sadly neither is true

im on the same boat as you but my mothers family , her father and brother, both got balding like at 50 years old. On the other hand, my father familly has thick native american hair, very black. My father´s father died at 80 with his head full of hair and almost no white hairs. I hope i have the same genes

my hair is one of my only good qualities, if i start norwooding its over for sure

Hello my felllow brocels

I met people, specially one very talented guitar player who was 1.80 and young... he started balding at 20. It was brutal, he looked like he suddenly aged 10 years.

I have native american hair genes from my fathers family. My grandfather died with his head full of hair and almost all of it was black, he was around 80 years old.

My father is in his 60s and his head is full of black curly hair. Mogs

So I am 30. My hair is the only valuable trait for me about myself. Im afraid.

Any advice?
Not much to tell. It's random. As you're 30 years old you shouldn't worry about so much. Besides, you don't have a girl even with hair

if you starting norwooding at 30 you are fine, at this point if you wasn't able to get a girl WITH hair then it doesnt matter if you have no hair at all, no girl will want you anyway

my paternal grandad never went bald but my maternal grampa did at 20. (however he was a chadlite who slayed in germany while in the military and looked like Vin Diesal).

-how far am I from the norwood reaper?

There is no hair for your face

Never but it becomes irrelevant after 40

My dad has all his hair in his 60s so I thought I was safe my entire life up until last year when I noticed a bald spot on the top of my head now.

I'm 22. Its not really noticeable but still...

I can never win. :feelsseriously:

I've heard male pattern baldness is most likely to begin in the late teens to late 20s.

If you have a good family history when it comes to hair, and you're 30, you're probably already relatively safe. Anything from Norwood 0 to Norwood 2 is not considered balding, so as long as you aren't Norwood 3 before age 30, it is not likely that you will bald until much older.

Probably around like 35