Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At what age are men too old to have any luck in dating?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Recruit
★★★
I’m wondering about this because I’m 23 and want to restart college since I didn’t do so well my first time. So I’m just wondering about what age would I as a man be considered too old to be able to get with any woman?

Non-incel normie men should typically have some level of success with some women their age. Not all, but some.

But if your real question is "How old can I be and still fuck hot young girls," that's a lot harder.

I’m wondering about this because I’m 23 and want to restart college since I didn’t do so well my first time. So I’m just wondering about what age would I as a man be considered too old to be able to get with any woman?
Depends on how you look...

just accumulate wealth then go to any 3rd world shithole and fuck literal cunnies

21-22, if never dated earlier, it's the beginning of the end

25?

and if you never had a girlfriend before the max is like 18

age don't matter, money, looks, height and dick size matters.