Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting at uni, in order to even have a chance to talk to girls, you have to go at 18 as a freshman. as a transfer, it's impossible.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
i'm a transfer student at uni and community college is the worst place to make friends let alone dates.

I never met any girls here so far after a month. I've met a few guys, but zero girls. Joining clubs was something i did. but joining sausage fest clubs like rugby is a mistake when finding girls.

If you are trying to meet holes its over for you, :chad: doesnt approach.

Joining clubs was something i did. but joining sausage fest clubs like rugby is a mistake when finding girls.
so why join the rugby team then jfl
ur only hope is to go to a party and approach a girl too drunk to see ur face clearly

Well I guess your Hope's are dead. Man I remember you really thought you were going to ascend there:feelskek:

Worst is when they won't even greet you, what kind of monsters are my classmates? I have no choice but to go to classes even though my classmates are disgusting and rude psychopaths. If I fail any classes I will be kicked out of university.
Sometimes I ask them questions about the lectures/exams because there's so much at stake but they still don't even greet.

so why join the rugby team then jfl
ur only hope is to go to a party and approach a girl too drunk to see ur face clearly
There weren’t that many good clubs to join
Well I guess your Hope's are dead. Man I remember you really thought you were going to ascend there:feelskek:
i started a month ago. Let me see what happens the next two years

I had a romanian guy at my uni who wasn't even ugly though he was a bit short and he said that local girls here didn't really speak to international guys. That was a brutal blackpill for me I didn't know about

He did foreign exchanges to like 4 different contries and eventually ended up with a cute gf from the UK or scotland

All women in your junior and senior years of college are TAKEN.

Getting laid or even getting a hot girlfriend in college is harder than rocket science when you're white, 5'11", 5/10 in the looks department, and don't have a high socioeconomic status.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back