Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At this turbomanlet: Tim Chantarangsu

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Good god look at this teracoping 5'4 turbomanlet Tim Chantarangsu :feelsseriously:

JFL he claimed that how "tall guys are wack", yet in the video the 6'3 noodlefoid stated that the shortest guy she dated was 5'11.

He got decent lower third but his 5'4 is a death sentence. The only reason why he could get a wife is because he is a statusmaxxed Youtuber and moneymaxxed betabuxxer. It is likely that he would end up like the 5'4 MMA fighter Ian McCall being cheated by a whore.

@Colvin76 @FinnCel @ThoughtfulCel @gymletethnicel @Copexodius Maximus
@Ricecel X

Last edited:
Good god look at this teracoping 5'4 turbomanlet Tim Chantarangsu :feelsseriously:

JFL he claimed that how "tall guys are wack", yet in the video the 6'3 noodlefoid stated that the shortest guy she dated was 5'11.

He got decent lower third but his 5'4 is a death sentence. The only reason why he could get a wife is because he is a statusmaxxed Youtuber and moneymaxxed betabuxxer. It is likely that he would end up like the 5'4 MMA fighter Ian McCall being cheated by a whore.

@Colvin76 @FinnCel @ThoughtfulCel @gymletethnicel @Copexodius Maximus

Capture

He literally thinks that a turbomanlet can get foids. I seriously can't stand those copers. He is very much an Asian version of the Alpha M(anlet)
Check this channel tho, he's dating cute black chick

RiceMan denied is Asian Fate

Can men really be such imbeciles on the whole? It's always holes who stuff blackpills into their mouths.

He got the Black Chick pregnant

Yeah he is married to a womanlet who is only 1 inch taller or same height
View: https://youtu.be/D0gyanlUahI?t=569

But using guys like him as an example is stupid. Bobby Lee is another short Asian who is married but his wife said on podcast that she would divorce him if he wasn't rich. She basically said "what would you offer me then, you make me happy when you buy me things" .

This guy is rich and high in status.

Can men really be such imbeciles on the whole? It's always holes who stuff blackpills into their mouths.
I am half a foot taller than that turbomanlet and I am rotting on this forum. Not to mention that 6'3 hole stated that the shortest guy she ever dated was 5'11 (another guy she dated was 6'4). The (((Bluepill))) programming is going insanely strong.
Yeah he is married to a womanlet who is only 1 inch taller or same height
View: https://youtu.be/D0gyanlUahI?t=569

But using guys like him as an example is stupid. Bobby Lee is another short Asian who is married but his wife said on podcast that she would divorce him if he wasn't rich. She basically said "what would you offer me then, you make me happy when you buy me things" .

This guy is rich and high in status.

That's just betabuxxing. A betabuxxer's only fate is to be divorce raped by some used up hole who can't stop thinking about getting Chad dick.

I am half a foot taller than that turbomanlet and I am rotting on this forum. Not to mention that 6'3 hole stated that the shortest guy she ever dated was 5'11 (another guy she dated was 6'4). The (((Bluepill))) programming is going insanely strong.
Its cope when people say Tall Women get no men

Tim De La Ghetto is rich. He doesn'thave to worry about being incel

Look at that guy's smile in the video. He HAS to smile. Ugly or short males have to do that or they're considered assholes, they're hated if they don't act like jesters.

Look at that guy's smile in the video. He HAS to smile. Ugly or short males have to do that or they're considered assholes, they're hated if they don't act like jesters.
Reminds me of the "Fear Grimace"

He knew that him being 5'4 would be torn in half easily by a 6'3 foid

Last edited:
I think I'd be drunk off the success of a successful YT career and lots of money too as an Ugly, ngl.
The only way he can survive is betabuxx and jestermaxx

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 30, Bluepillers: 51)

Reminds me of a younger Timothy DelaGhetto.

His coping levels are off the charts, maybe even more than Alpha M(anlet)
JFL, I'll never get a srs answer is what I'm getting from this. brootal

JFL, I'll never get a srs answer is what I'm getting from this. brootal
His cope is about being a betabuxxing cuck and a jester.

"Just let people step on you bro!"

It is not only him that is coping but his entire chat is fucking coping hard too. I fucking hate bluepilled idiots.

It is not only him that is coping but his entire chat is fucking coping hard too. I fucking hate bluepilled idiots.
Those bluepilled idiot pricks make my blood boil

She looked so bored.

Fucking energon cube fodder.
Can't understand why Optimus Prime would sacrifice his and his people's lives to save such a worthless parasite.

When you’re 5’4, not even a male model face will save you from Inceldom

Manletism is a death sentence.
Indeed. I’m 5’7 and I’m getting height mogged to suicide every day. I can’t even imagine being 3 inches shorter than I am

Indeed. I’m 5’7 and I’m getting height mogged to suicide every day. I can’t even imagine being 3 inches shorter than I am
I am 5'10 and I would rope if I shrink a few inches.

Can't understand why Optimus Prime would sacrifice his and his people's lives to save such a worthless parasite.
Opti-Cuck Prime would have lost to the armies of Sauron.

Opti-Cuck Prime would have lost to the armies of Sauron.
He is an idiot for saving some hyenas that would bite his people's back. He realized his mistake in Age of Extinction, but he reverted back to his cucked ways.

cope. he has millions of subs and has a girl and is about to have a child.

JUST BE RICE THEORY

He is an idiot for saving some hyenas that would bite his people's back. He realized his mistake in Age of Extinction, but he reverted back to his cucked ways.
There is always a based brother (Megatron) and a cucked brother (Optimus Prime) in a family. It is what it is...