Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope At this stage all I want is to just to get married and have a family

I

Incel Philosopher

Veteran
I downloaded all my oneitis' normiegram reels and I keep watching them on repeat.

At this stage I don't care if she rode the cock carousel. I cope by telling myself that females in western countries all lose their virginity at 12-14 years old, so I wouldn't be able to get a virgin without pedomaxxing anyway.

And no, it doesn't have to be my oneitis. I just want to get a female who isn't fucking obese, marry her and have a family. I want to have something to fucking live for.

I downloaded all my oneitis' normiegram reels and I keep watching them on repeat.

At this stage I don't care if she rode the cock carousel. I cope by telling myself that females in western countries all lose their virginity at 12-14 years old, so I wouldn't be able to get a virgin without pedomaxxing anyway.

And no, it doesn't have to be my oneitis. I just want to get a female who isn't fucking obese, marry her and have a family. I want to have something to fucking live for.
You have us mang!

Oy Vey

But do know of the hypergamy list and the endless human reproduction

I'm sorry bro but it's never gonna happen if you're deformed (truecel) and not NT. Numerous friends of mine were NT and extroverted and were able to make friends and get gfs while they weren't very better off than me in the looks department. My crippling body dysphoria ruined me. :feelscry:

You can’t be to picky these days sadly

I am 34 years old and all I am asking for is a nice woman that is attracted to my personality and a kid or two. That is all I want in life. Not money, not status, not eternal life. All I want is my own family.

This is very real and very raw. Thanks for being honest

and yet you fucking fags feel bad when the same sexhaver bullies who would have scorned at you die with their defecated npcs