Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over At this point in my life, ascending is an unrealistic goal for me to accomplish

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
It doesn't matter how many females I talk to, they all reject me, and even if manage to become close to a female, she will put me in the friendzone. Theres no point in talking to females, it's always the same result. I don't care about ascending anymore. I have learned how to live without love and sex. As of now, maintaining a healthy lifestyle is my priority. I am recovering from an eating disorder, I am exercising, working on my gaming channel, trying to pass my classes, postmaxxing on .is, being active in the stock market, and much more. The world is so cruel to us. :feelsbadman:

Reflect the world back at itself.

House On Fire GIF by HULU

It doesn't matter how many females I talk to, they all reject me, and even if manage to become close to a female, she will put me in the friendzone. Theres no point in talking to females, it's always the same result. I don't care about ascending anymore. I have learned how to live without love and sex. As of now, maintaining a healthy lifestyle is my priority. I am recovering from an eating disorder, I am exercising, working on my gaming channel, trying to pass my classes, postmaxxing on .is, being active in the stock market, and much more. The world is so cruel to us. :feelsbadman:
really is no point lol, even if a hot stacy landed on my door in a little box i knew she would find a way to cheat on chad in the end.

Hobbymaxxing is the only thing we can do to make our lives bearable.

Live for your own sake. Work and get lots of dough to put into your hobbies. Hell, you even might get your dick wet in the process. Good luck brother!

Yeah same I gave up on trying to ascend a long time ago.