Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal At this point, I am more likely to win the lottery than to find a girlfriend

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Women nowadays are just toxic, unloyal, selfish, spoiled, unsympathetic, careless, ignorant, rude, obnoxious, self-centered, close-minded, etc etc.
Getting a girlfriend now is nearly impossible, I would say I have 0.5% chance of finding one.
To make matters worse, I'm in college, which means that it is LITERALLY impossible to find a gf because they are taught by parents and by educators that they should not be in a relationship so they can prioritize their education above everything else. A lot of them also prefer to be single. The college girls that are happily single are whores because they have sex with chads behind closer doors. The only way to find a gf in college to is to have the looks of a model, I'm not exaggerating. A girl in college would rather do homework than to spend time with an incel :feelsrope:
The ugly nerdy girls are also chad only. There is no point in trying to talk to them.
If you are not good looking, it's over.

Last edited:
I need just a split second of that impulse that makes you able to jump in front of a train. No more struggle for a meaningless unachievable goal.