Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At the illogical fear and loathing from IT cucks on male sex hormones

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Just Keep Eating the soy, it's healthy!

Go on a high carb plant based diet
Screenshot 165
Screenshot 166
and make sure that you stay away from the toxic masculine testosterone

Full article on the extreme consequenses of high Estrogen https://www.lifeextension.com/Magazine/2008/11/Dangers-of-Excess-Estrogen-in-the-Aging-Male/Page-01

oy vey you silly incel soy is actually good for your health! keep taking it and also buy our progressive razors

Soon meat and eggs will be banned from male's diets. Soy consumption will be law.

Just Keep Eating the soy, it's healthy!

Go on a high carb plant based dietView attachment 81572View attachment 81573 and make sure that you stay away from the toxic masculine testosterone

Full article on the extreme consequenses of high Estrogen https://www.lifeextension.com/Magazine/2008/11/Dangers-of-Excess-Estrogen-in-the-Aging-Male/Page-01
I just can't wrap my mind around that there's "men" (not sure if they meet the T requirements) spending time of their lives screencapping our threads to make "fun" of us while their best achievement is fucking a drunk whale on a night out :feelskek:

Why are they so obsessed with soy? Does it even taste good or what?

Lol @ those low t cucks
tacking testosterone up to 250mg per week has no side effects(except maybe balding)
testosterone has numerus health benefits

Testosterone is literally the hormone that differes men from women, saying that it doesn't matter at all means that something is seriously wrong with your male brain.