Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at the idea that autism doesn't exist, or that it is a synonym for ugliness

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
In the past, autists were considered dark and handsome Chads relative to those with childhood schizophrenia, who were considered pale uggos who lacked jawlines:

Rimland describes autistic children as “almost invariably in excellent health, beautiful and well formed, and usually of dark complexion” (as opposed to those with childhood schizophrenia, whom he portrays as having blond hair and blue eyes, translucent skin, a receding chin, and “an almost foetus-like appearance”).

Meanwhile, on this very forum, inverted yet similarly misinformed theories have spread with regard to autism meaning "ugly" and ADHD meaning "good-looking."

Last edited:
I still think a lot of you self diagnosed autism sufferers are full of shit:rolleyes:

And by the looks of that quote I’m not alone:feelshaha:

Quote my all you want I’m not replying to ANYONE in this thread! I don’t wanna argue with a bunch of wannabe retards today:feelsEhh:

One last thing..........

Your ALL GONNA DIE!:reeeeee:

Doomsday 2020
:dab:

Everyone who says that is honestly retarded.

There are truecels on here who are hyper NT.

I've seen this quote used here sometimes:
don't mistake being blackpilled with being retarded

Autists are the master race tbh.

Everyone who says that is honestly retarded.:

They do not understand that social awkwardness is not even the main defining criterion for autism, but rather stereotyped repetitive behaviors.

ADHD simply means executive functioning deficits, which everybody with autism has, just to varying degrees (which may or may not warrant a comorbid diagnosis).

Last edited:
it does exist, looks = personality tbh

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back