Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting At the end of my rope

TheSerpent

TheSerpent

Serpentine Warlock of the Blackpill Empire
★★★
I am a 25 year old mentalcel, have had a steady job now for almost 2 years now and besides getting no attention from foids life is going okay at the moment but I in the last few days I have been falling into a deep downward spiral and I fear it is only going to get worse (fear is not really the right word but can't find a better replacement).

I've been calling in sick a lot lately and they might either fire me soon or just let me go in a year when my contract expires.
I have no qualifications because I hated school and spent 2 years of my childhood in a psych ward for stabbing a teacher in middle school so the chances of me getting another steady job are slim to none.

I see men around me that look way worse than me and have way less going for them get gfs and for some reason I cannot and no foid even acknowledges my existence.
My hatred has been gradually growing over the years and even though I tell everybody around me I don't want a gf I know that is just a cope to try and deceive myself.
I tell myself that the foids of today are all narcissistic superficial whores and not worthy of my attention anyway even though my rational mind tells me that it isn't possible for every single one of them to be that.

At this point the rage has built up so much that I am just waiting to get fired and once I do, I promise I will go outside and cause as much damage to this godforsaken world that I possibly can by myself. I will kill every living thing that gets in my path and set fire to everything around me. and when the police decide to show up I will murder them aswell, hoping one of them puts a bullet in my head so I don't have to do it myself. ( I would never do this murder is wrong as we all know and only okay in GTA :society: )

I needed to get this off my chest and am not looking for anything else, I know there must be brocels here that can relate to this just know actions will be taken in your name aswell. If I get banned or something else happens it has been a short but rather good experience on this forum and I wish you all the best of luck in finding your peace.

Those things happens because you are based

The ugly men you see in relationships are probably betabuxxing the foid to be cheated on and leeched off of for their wealth, and usually middle-aged as well; if you have a steady job and the potential to careermaxx/wealthmaxx and survive off of copes and overall living a decent life other than a "genuine" relationship with a foid, why not do it? :smonk:

The ugly men you see in relationships are probably betabuxxing the foid to be cheated on and leeched off of for their wealth, and usually middle-aged as well; if you have a steady job and the potential to careermaxx/wealthmaxx and survive off of copes and overall living a decent life other than a "genuine" relationship with a foid, why not do it? :smonk:
I can't careermaxx because it is a minimum wage government job with very little growth opportunities. the ugly men I see don't even have a lot of money all they have more than me is personality and display more emotion. They are my age aswell. They have genuine happy relationships from the looks of it and seeing that honestly makes me want to carve their intestines out.
And I can't get foids because they keep their distance from me and don't acknowledge me, besides that I don't have the capability to trust anyone and you need trust to build a relationship.

I am a 25 year old mentalcel, have had a steady job now for almost 2 years now and besides getting no attention from foids life is going okay at the moment but I in the last few days I have been falling into a deep downward spiral and I fear it is only going to get worse (fear is not really the right word but can't find a better replacement).

I've been calling in sick a lot lately and they might either fire me soon or just let me go in a year when my contract expires.
I have no qualifications because I hated school and spent 2 years of my childhood in a psych ward for stabbing a teacher in middle school so the chances of me getting another steady job are slim to none.

I see men around me that look way worse than me and have way less going for them get gfs and for some reason I cannot and no foid even acknowledges my existence.
My hatred has been gradually growing over the years and even though I tell everybody around me I don't want a gf I know that is just a cope to try and deceive myself.
I tell myself that the foids of today are all narcissistic superficial whores and not worthy of my attention anyway even though my rational mind tells me that it isn't possible for every single one of them to be that.

At this point the rage has built up so much that I am just waiting to get fired and once I do, I promise I will go outside and cause as much damage to this godforsaken world that I possibly can by myself. I will kill every living thing that gets in my path and set fire to everything around me. and when the police decide to show up I will murder them aswell, hoping one of them puts a bullet in my head so I don't have to do it myself. ( I would never do this murder is wrong as we all know and only okay in GTA :society: )

I needed to get this off my chest and am not looking for anything else, I know there must be brocels here that can relate to this just know actions will be taken in your name aswell. If I get banned or something else happens it has been a short but rather good experience on this forum and I wish you all the best of luck in finding your peace.
I really hope that you will carry through and kill people in GTA. I hope I see you on the GTA news bro.