Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At the cope that everyone gets laid at university

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★
I've heard it thousand times, people always say that uni is the perfect place to get laid and that the girls there are open for everything, that there are more slutty girls etc. Yea that's all true... But only if you are minimum chadlite, I've never see any couples with an average or ugly dude, hypergamy is probably worse there cause prime year chads are walking around everywhere

the entire west is a concentration camp for sub8 males.

Only chad and chadlite does. Of course people get laid.

It was like this when I was in middle school people used to tell me broo you will get gf in high school don't worry,I went to high school and never had gf,and have been rejected countless times.
Only chad and chadlite does. Of course people get laid.
humans get laid,but subhumans aka incels don't.

Never seen a short guy with a girlfriend tbh.

It was like this when I was in middle school people used to tell me broo you will get gf in high school don't worry,I went to high school and never had gf,and have been rejected countless times.

humans get laid,but subhumans aka incels don't.
Only chad gets to have fun with prime college girls
Never seen a short guy with a girlfriend tbh.
I also rarely saw that

It was true 20+ years ago, it was mostly true 10 years ago, but Tinder has done its thing (eugenics on unattractive men) so now it's true only for above-average guys. No, you don't need to be any kind of chad to get laid at college, but if you're not chad you'll have to expend a lot of effort and endure a ton of rejections.

every foid gets laid at university, now for men only chadlites above have a regular sex life there, some normies get the leftovers, sub5 men have no hope

It’s over for us non-chads.

Jfl at believing normie lies. They think that what happened to them applies to everybody they are just to low iq to understand the black pillm

rofl, maybe if you try to befriend literally everyone from every year and every department not just your immediate peers, i didn't and probably should have

(((Higher Education))) is a scam

You won’t get laid while you’re there
You won’t get a good job when you finish

JFL at the modern world

Last edited:
It happens even younger than that even for Normies it seems. 12 and 13 yr olds.

(((Higher Education))) is a scam

You won’t get a good job when you finish

JFL at the modern world
This. I see plenty of guys come out with degrees and end up in construction jobs. It's not a guarantee for a good stable future.

This. I see plenty of guys come out with degrees and end up in construction jobs. It's not a guarantee for a good stable future.
Yea, my mom bitches at me for not wanting to go. I didn’t try hard enough to get a scholarship in high school and the debt isn’t fuckin worth it. I’ll just work shit jobs till I have enough money to escape

Yea, my mom bitches at me for not wanting to go. I didn’t try hard enough to get a scholarship in high school and the debt isn’t fuckin worth it. I’ll just work shit jobs till I have enough money to escape
Try to passive incomemaxx I always say for people to attempt becoming a landlord.

Try to passive incomemaxx I always say for people to attempt becoming a landlord.
How to become a landlord? I have no work experience besides McDonald’s and am dirty fuckin poor

How to become a landlord? I have no work experience besides McDonald’s and am dirty fuckin poor
Save up money and buy cheap real estate then rent it out.

I've heard it thousand times, people always say that uni is the perfect place to get laid and that the girls there are open for everything, that there are more slutty girls etc. Yea that's all true... But only if you are minimum chadlite, I've never see any couples with an average or ugly dude, hypergamy is probably worse there cause prime year chads are walking around everywhere
That's where the indoctrination is almost complete and the foids have read their peak promiscuity and are indeed open for everything with Chad.

They're right, but these people are not being completely genuine. College is definitely the best place to get laid, because... College is the best place to have the opportunity to have sex, not to get it. Your SMV "external factors" are at it's highest. You are young and "free" from your parent's rule, and can use that time to looksmax accordingly. Women are at their sluttiest, which works against you in some ways (hypergamy and top-20%-only men) and with you in some ways (drunkedness, easier access to social events). You are at least within 100 feet of women in alot of cases, which is better than in the future, which is likely the boomer experience you're hearing. I can assure you that when you get out into the "real world", you don't even get to meet women, which is somehow more devastating that being around them constantly/getting rejected. Rejection > isolation, in this case.

College is also the best place for negroes as there are many white "women" there ready to betray their fathers and miscegenate. This is the first time they're away from their "toxic" parents and are ready for some good BBC dickdown. My experience in 4 years of college was that good looking/tall white men, almost all black men (very short/whitewashed ones were the exception), and whitewashed/NT asians (indians, arabs, and east asians) had success. Those who were not this were left without pussy.

College is truly the place where you test your incel "worth", as it is. If you make it through college, a place where your external factors for having sex are at the greatest they'll ever be, a virgin, you can officially claim you are an incel.

I can relate to you if you want a real relationship, not casual fornication. You won't likely find that in college unless you are a proper good looking man.

Do not go to college unless you go for STEM or a similarly worthy 4-year-or-less program. Complete scam otherwise. It is not a social assist in any way to incels either. I only made one friend in college and he lives 3 hours away now. I met a few wonderful women as well but they all weren't interested. Only go if you can get a "useful" piece of paper out of it.

100% true

every foid gets laid at university, now for men only chadlites above have a regular sex life there, some normies get the leftovers, sub5 men have no hope
It's a boomer and gen x meme

i spent one year in college before i had to drop out for want of killing myself. i spent all my effort in trying to get a fuck and could not do it, yet there was chads who had i kid you not fucking 40+ lay counts in one semester, and this was at a semi small fucking school.

even drunk ugly foids would not fuck me. how the fuck is this real life?

i spent one year in college before i had to drop out for want of killing myself. i spent all my effort in trying to get a fuck and could not do it, yet there was chads who had i kid you not fucking 40+ lay counts in one semester, and this was at a semi small fucking school.

even drunk ugly foids would not fuck me. how the fuck is this real life?
Yea I feel you it's so frustrating that I often skip uni and do my work from home, all the foids who are taken have a boyfriend that mogs me to hell how can we even compete

i spent one year in college before i had to drop out for want of killing myself

Same for me with uni, people don't get that its like a domino effect.

Lust turns into rage when not satiated and you are constantly exposed to stimuli, so you're angry all the time, it also makes you depressed so you are depressed and angry all the time, your motivation begins to waver because you are now tired of existing, breathing feels like a chore, nihilism becomes your normal way of thinking, and you question what is event the point of all this time and effort if you can't even gain access to the basic pleasures everyone else around you does.

"If educaiton is so important to a fulfilling life, then why is everyone else around me so happy and fulfilled with just sex and relationships?"

I went from being consistent and putting in effort, to minimal effort, last minute project finishes, and cram studying for exams 1 or 2 days before the exam, sometimes a little hours before the exam, I was burnt out, I literally didn't even care if I died. Then later around that time after that semester done (months after I think), one of my friends killed himself.

He was a normie who was tall, handsome, had multiple past relationships with cute girls, had parents with significant wealth and connections and was set to get a job from his father at their company, he had everything going for him and still killed himself. I don't really consider him a friend anymore tbh because:

1. What kind of friend just does that knowing his friends want him around, not even saying anything to us about his thoughts

2. Its kind of an indirect insult, pretty much saying - "you should probably kill yourself", because if he did with his life being that good, the implication of his actions is that I should probably do it to, because my life is significantly worse

I can't see myself going back to university I just don't see the point of all the effort anymore, I could have just gone to a trade school and picked up a decent paying trade where you can always find work, and I'd have no problem doing that, I think we all fall for the "higher eduation" meme, but I know guys that thought themselves a trade of fixing and repairing cars and they are making so much money, money you can make by working with your hands is pretty much assured and you'll always have work, we'll always need plumbers, contractors, car repairs, computer repairs, etc.

All these office type jobs are hard to get and have more to do with having connections than being qualified, which makes "higher education" even more ironic. After I went into the working world and saw what it was really like I felt betrayed and lied to by the world, all these teachers telling you shit about studying hard and getting a degree, I know so many people with degrees that can't even get a good job, but a lot of guys who learnt trades and they are making good money, does a degree owner have a higher earning potential, yes, but they have to get hired first, and 9 times out of 10 its the normie that made connections and friends, rather than studying will get that job that the qualified person if they at least have "bare pass qualifications", and in some cases they don't need anything.

Same for me with uni, people don't get that its like a domino effect.

Lust turns into rage when not satiated and you are constantly exposed to stimuli, so you're angry all the time, it also makes you depressed so you are depressed and angry all the time, your motivation begins to waver because you are now tired of existing, breathing feels like a chore, nihilism becomes your normal way of thinking, and you question what is event the point of all this time and effort if you can't even gain access to the basic pleasures everyone else around you does.

"If educaiton is so important to a fulfilling life, then why is everyone else around me so happy and fulfilled with just sex and relationships?"

I went from being consistent and putting in effort, to minimal effort, last minute project finishes, and cram studying for exams 1 or 2 days before the exam, sometimes a little hours before the exam, I was burnt out, I literally didn't even care if I died. Then later around that time after that semester done (months after I think), one of my friends killed himself.

He was a normie who was tall, handsome, had multiple past relationships with cute girls, had parents with significant wealth and connections and was set to get a job from his father at their company, he had everything going for him and still killed himself. I don't really consider him a friend anymore tbh because:

1. What kind of friend just does that knowing his friends want him around, not even saying anything to us about his thoughts

2. Its kind of an indirect insult, pretty much saying - "you should probably kill yourself", because if he did with his life being that good, the implication of his actions is that I should probably do it to, because my life is significantly worse

I can't see myself going back to university I just don't see the point of all the effort anymore, I could have just gone to a trade school and picked up a decent paying trade where you can always find work, and I'd have no problem doing that, I think we all fall for the "higher eduation" meme, but I know guys that thought themselves a trade of fixing and repairing cars and they are making so much money, money you can make by working with your hands is pretty much assured and you'll always have work, we'll always need plumbers, contractors, car repairs, computer repairs, etc.

All these office type jobs are hard to get and have more to do with having connections than being qualified, which makes "higher education" even more ironic. After I went into the working world and saw what it was really like I felt betrayed and lied to by the world, all these teachers telling you shit about studying hard and getting a degree, I know so many people with degrees that can't even get a good job, but a lot of guys who learnt trades and they are making good money, does a degree owner have a higher earning potential, yes, but they have to get hired first, and 9 times out of 10 its the normie that made connections and friends, rather than studying will get that job that the qualified person if they at least have "bare pass qualifications", and in some cases they don't need anything.
if I become a master at a trade (which would never happen as I lack the ability, energy, drive, etc into doing anything besides barely existing) I would never find work because they would find problems with my work and they would not be inclined to come to me even if I had a perfect reputation etc because my face.

I don't think its so much higher education meme vs just trade school meme, because at the end of the day literally any single way you take on this world is going to be dictated by your looks. if you fail at higher education you will fail at trade school. why? looks > everything

cope tbh , well actually not cope.

if you fail at higher education you will fail at trade school. why? looks > everything

1. Umm yeah I think you are taking this rule a little to far, there is a point at which a rule becomes overused and doesn't fit the scenario at all. I doubt at a tradeschool all you're seeing are dozens of couples kissing and groping around you during their free periods, its not going to be like uni, and based on the trade you'll likely only be surrounded by dudes.

2. Your looks aren't going to affect trade "employment" unless you are a 3 and below, if you are a 4 and below it will affect your employment because "office work" are things that usually involve "people person skills" and looking good is the most important people person skill.

If you take a concept/rule and stretch it to ridiculous illogical proportions, you basically legitimize in a way when normies say were delusional. You might as well say if a woman is being brutally raped by a masked intruder, if she gets his mask off and he has a 10/10 face she'll bend over and let him have her. There's a certain point where a "rule" stops being logical in its usage, we have to be able to distinguish that else we'll sound just as stupid as normies, taking a rule to illogical extremes is just as bad as not knowing that the rule exists.

Of course looks are more important than everything else, but there are exceptions and there are "settings", in a certain setting looks aren't as relevant as they would be in another. If a woman is pinned under debirs in a burning building and a strong guy with a 3/10 face rushes towards her to save her, she isn't going to say as he approaches - "eewwww you're too ugly to save me, looks > everything, I'll wait for the handsome firefighter". In a life and death "setting" (scenario) looks matter less, the rules doesn't always apply to the fullest extent in every scenario.

You might as well say if a woman is being brutally raped by a masked intruder, if she gets his mask off and he has a 10/10 face she'll bend over and let him have her.
...except that's the exact thing that would happen...

I think maybe you have had your head stuck in a nice bluetub guy.

...except that's the exact thing that would happen...

I think maybe you have had your head stuck in a nice bluetub guy.

1. You are either trolling, or you actually are the exact type of retard I am speaking about, bravo you are the case normies point to, to try and invalidate the black pill, I half expect you are just a normie larping, because no way you are this stupid, and you having only 75 messages and saying illogical BS like this just adds more to my doubt of you being incel.

2. If she lets him have her, then its no longer rape, and she would not report it as rape, so by your logic there should not be any handsome rapists in existence right? (but we all know that isn't true so there goes your BS theory).

Or are you now ironically going to argue that I'm taking the rule to the extreme and the handsome rapists that have been reported are exceptions?

Or are you now ironically going to argue that there are various different factors relevant to a scenario and said woman may report the rape due to shame?

:lul:

its true, girls in college are way more open to degenerate sexual acts... with chad

Obviously that means only Chads and foids

It's such a heaven for chad's and a death sentence for incels... Just to think about shows how rigged it is.

I had plenty of anxiety attacks and crying in my bedroom with nothing to do on the weekends if that counts. Or awkwardly approaching college sluts when I was bluepilled in my class only to have them sit on the opposite side of the room the next time I saw em.
The more I think about it, the more I realize these statements are actually true. They're true because low value men are ignored and considered non entities in society, so all the pain and suffering we endure does not enter the picture when these bullshit sayings become popular.

None of the guys I know of in uni have gotten laid but seemingly every girl has gotten their hymens ripped to pieces by the same few guys. Even the girls I presume were nice girls when their parents were around are now complete sluts. I don't think there is a single female virgin on the entire campus.

I recently overheard some foids at my uni say how there are no good-looking guys in any of our classes. JFL. Every single class I've been to has had at least several Chads and tons of Chadlites who also IQmog me to death. I'm 178 cm and none of these fakeupped foids even reached my shoulders yet none of the dozens of god-tier 185cm+ Chads at my uni are enough for them.

These hypergamous foids should be in an insane asylum.