Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at the "black and blue" thinking on this forum

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
There are average looking and even above average looking users on this forum who are autistic/non-NT but deny that their unconventional minds significantly impede their social and sexual satisfaction.

Despite the fact that their looks are clearly not the main problem, to put it mildly, they associate the blackpill with considerations of physicality alone. They deny that an aberrant mentality can affect one's capacity to obtain and maintain relationships to any real degree, even though it's obviously the biggest obstacle in their lives (ironically, they call this reality that they're suppressing the bluepill).

What's happening here is two things:

1. These people fundamentally agree with the notion fed to them by preening neurotypicals that social conformity is the ideal, and if you are mentally aberrant and socially ostracized for this reason, then it is your own fault and you have to dedicate super-human efforts to conform to your surroundings until the day you die.

2. These people not only desire to socially conform in order to please their neurotypical masters, but become the best pretend neurotypical they can be: a totally artificial husk of a human being who can best use and abuse other people and contribute to the obsolescence of meaningful bonds and relationships.

I cannot blame them for coming under these hegemonic influences, but it is most saddening to see, because things will only get worse for them in the long-run, as they continually hit their heads on the obstacle of their own autistic/non-NT minds, instead of confronting it and integrating it into their identities.

Last edited:
Being NT makes my life 100x better I would rope if I was an autist ngl

Mentalceldom is real, pussy doesn't just grow on trees. A socially retarded Chad will wander in circles and find no pussy if he isn't guided to it.

Mentalceldom is real, pussy doesn't just grow on trees. A socially retarded Chad will wander in circles and find no pussy if he isn't guided to it.
Did they even have any sort of cell phones when you were in your teens fucking boomer?

There is a level of beauty that literally has to do nothing, he'll be approached and directly told he's desired by many foids. But I agree with you and OP, there is a limit. Too much retardation will block anyone from a having and/or maintaining a relationship. But chad would still get laid.

Based

Being NT makes my life 100x better I would rope if I was an autist ngl
It entirely depends upon what you make out of your life.

An autist's course in life should not be the same as that of an NT's, because it will only lead to unhappiness, even (or especially) if you succeed by NT standards.

Ted Kaczynski, an autistic celibate-savant who entered Harvard University at 16 years, decided after ascending the academic ladder and seeing the zenith of economic affluence and social influence in America that solitarily LDARing in nature and agitating for revolution was the path to his fulfillment, and he lifemogs any pathetic, autistic NT-LARPer on here who might have careermaxxed and convinced a foid that he was NT for long enough to have sex with her.

All you need to do is look at autistic women, who are typically rape slaves getting choked out by psychopathic Chads and falling asleep to the taste of red wine and psychiatric medication, that the "fulfillment" the neurotypical world has to offer is neither possible nor desirable for autistic men to acquire.

Last edited: