Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel At school

T

TheUntermensch

satire
-
2d 13h 16m
Right now I’m sitting in school. I can hear the happy voices, chatting around me. The same people who rejected me. The same people who leave me out of their social events. Opposite to me are a group of girls, the ones who sneer at me , the ones who saw me sitting alone in an empty classroom, then started laughing as they walked out. Older students, chads and Changs, having fun with girls. Even the people who aren’t chads are still having fun with their friends. This narcissistic blonde whore is constantly adjusting her hair in a window’s reflection or using her phone camera. A girl is cuddling her boyfriend, you can hear them kissing. Why is it only me? Why am I the only one with no friends, no love, no beauty shunned by everyone for simply existing. Why is it that only my family want me? Everyone is part of my family, the family of the human race. My life is like the story of the ugly duckling, except he doesn’t turn into a gorgeous swan, he gets his revenge. By working hard and achieving things in a career he is passionate about :feelsLSD:

L

Languishingrn

Commander
★★★★★
28d 3h 30m
Lol why are you risking being on this site at school?

T

TheUntermensch

satire
-
2d 13h 16m
Languishingrn said:
Because why should I give a shit

cvury

cvury

Creepercel
★★
13d 7h 8m
Take advantage of having zero friends by working and studying hard, focus on your future career. I know what I’m saying sounds cheesy and cliche but every friend you meet in high school you will most likely never see again after you graduate so don’t compare yourself to other people.

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★
65d 12h 42m
same man. i went to a new school this year and it's pretty brutal, i go in everyday and talk to nobody.

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
65d 59m
I find it amazing that school aged people are discovering this site/ the blackpill etc. When I was in HS I just assumed I was a loser/ outcast and left it at that.

T

TheUntermensch

satire
-
2d 13h 16m
cvury said:
Take advantage of having zero friends by working and studying hard, focus on your future career. I know what I’m saying sounds cheesy and cliche but every friend you meet in high school you will most likely never see again after you graduate so don’t compare yourself to other people.
Hoping for a career in the rope industry tbh

calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★
42d 4h 58m
Future school shootER in the making:feelscomfy:

L

Languishingrn

Commander
★★★★★
28d 3h 30m
kanyepilled said:
same man. i went to a new school this year and it's pretty brutal, i go in everyday and talk to nobody.
Try talking to some people, it’s worth a shot tbh. I’ve been talking to this one Asian kid in my physics class and he’s pretty cool.
Pancakecel said:
I find it amazing that school aged people are discovering this site/ the blackpill etc. When I was in HS I just assumed I was a loser/ outcast and left it at that.
Its a very good thing, I found the blackpill and it changed my life for the better. Before that I thought I was some sort of freak who couldn’t get a girlfriend, sadly other men have my same problem.
TheUntermensch said:
Because why should I give a shit
don’t want to be hated by everyone, I hope you’re keeping your phone hidden.

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
65d 59m
Languishingrn said:
Its a very good thing, I found the blackpill and it changed my life for the better. Before that I thought I was some sort of freak who couldn’t get a girlfriend, sadly other men have my same problem.
Agreed, at least we have an answer now.

L

Languishingrn

Commander
★★★★★
28d 3h 30m
Pancakecel said:
Agreed, at least we have an answer now.
And a solution too, I used to think that women were rejecting me because I’m a bad person. Despite being called “fugly” to my face. Now I’m going to the gym, eating more, and saving up for surgerymaxx.

T

TheUntermensch

satire
-
2d 13h 16m
Pancakecel said:
I’m not
Languishingrn said:
Try talking to some people, it’s worth a shot tbh. I’ve been talking to this one Asian kid in my physics class and he’s pretty cool.

don’t want to be hated by everyone, I hope you’re keeping your phone hidden.
already am
calimero said:
Future school shootER in the making:feelscomfy:
Not my jam tbh

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★
65d 12h 42m
Languishingrn said:
i go to a credit recovery school to finish my 3 remaining years in one, so there's not a lot of opportunity tbh

T

TheUntermensch

satire
-
2d 13h 16m
kanyepilled said:
i go to a credit recovery school to finish my 3 remaining years in one, so there's not a lot of opportunity tbh
Sounds like a lot of work

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Major
★★
45d 21h 7m
Languishingrn said:
I do it at work tbh. I just turn my brightness very low and make sure no one is around me. I also use the banana theme and i’ve never been caught:feelsLSD:

lemon21

lemon21

Autumn Cicada
★★★★
4d 23h 0m
When i was in school i passed all the time playing games and reading vns/watching anime. dont spend your time here until you're 18+

IengZengCel

IengZengCel

Comrade Mikhail P. did nothing wrong :D
★★★
19d 4h 38m
T

TheUntermensch

satire
-
2d 13h 16m
Nope, just studymaxx or rope, why would i
lemon21 said:
When i was in school i passed all the time playing games and reading vns/watching anime. dont spend your time here until you're 18+
fuck you

lemon21

lemon21

Autumn Cicada
★★★★
4d 23h 0m
TheUntermensch said:
Nope, just studymaxx or rope, why would i

fuck you
another edgy teenager huh :feelshaha:

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

I think u a fed
★★★
39d 9h 36m
school sucks

L

Lonelycel

Captain
★★★★★
62d 5h 17m
All those people are filthy degenerates

L

Languishingrn

Commander
★★★★★
28d 3h 30m
RecessedChinCel said:
I do it at work tbh. I just turn my brightness very low and make sure no one is around me. I also use the banana theme and i’ve never been caught:feelsLSD:
Kek, my mom once caught me on my phone and she asked what fastbanana is. I told her it’s a thing for school and she walked away. Little does she know I’m the CEO of the viral marketing company fastbanana

Deleted member 35432

Deleted member 35432

Wizard of inceldom.
-
6d 14h 5m
I studymaxxed for a long time and have a decent career now. I dont even consider those peasants iwent to hs with my peers anymore. Not even my classmates in masters degree. Couldnt imagine actually going to any reunion with them lmao.
It really helps you get over things and leave it in the past.

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
6d 23h 37m
good writing :yes:
Dr. Incel said:
I studymaxxed for a long time and have a decent career now. I dont even consider those peasants iwent to hs with my peers anymore. Not even my classmates in masters degree. Couldnt imagine actually going to any reunion with them lmao.
It really helps you get over things and leave it in the past.
sure mr.GrAYcel :lul::lul::lul:

Deleted member 35432

Deleted member 35432

Wizard of inceldom.
-
6d 14h 5m
Arabcel9 said:
good writing :yes:

sure mr.GrAYcel :lul::lul::lul:
Thanks for the content man.:feelshaha:

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
6d 23h 37m
Dr. Incel said:
Thanks for the content man.:feelshaha:
alqso if youve studymaxxed , care to tell me what you sudied , what field and how much though youre making rn?
im an aspiring studycel

Wellington

Wellington

I crossed the point of no return
-
20d 1h 57m
school is massively gay

its all one big social experiment

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4