Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel At school

T

TheUntermensch

satire
-
Right now I’m sitting in school. I can hear the happy voices, chatting around me. The same people who rejected me. The same people who leave me out of their social events. Opposite to me are a group of girls, the ones who sneer at me , the ones who saw me sitting alone in an empty classroom, then started laughing as they walked out. Older students, chads and Changs, having fun with girls. Even the people who aren’t chads are still having fun with their friends. This narcissistic blonde whore is constantly adjusting her hair in a window’s reflection or using her phone camera. A girl is cuddling her boyfriend, you can hear them kissing. Why is it only me? Why am I the only one with no friends, no love, no beauty shunned by everyone for simply existing. Why is it that only my family want me? Everyone is part of my family, the family of the human race. My life is like the story of the ugly duckling, except he doesn’t turn into a gorgeous swan, he gets his revenge. By working hard and achieving things in a career he is passionate about :feelsLSD:

Lol why are you risking being on this site at school?

Take advantage of having zero friends by working and studying hard, focus on your future career. I know what I’m saying sounds cheesy and cliche but every friend you meet in high school you will most likely never see again after you graduate so don’t compare yourself to other people.

same man. i went to a new school this year and it's pretty brutal, i go in everyday and talk to nobody.

I find it amazing that school aged people are discovering this site/ the blackpill etc. When I was in HS I just assumed I was a loser/ outcast and left it at that.

Take advantage of having zero friends by working and studying hard, focus on your future career. I know what I’m saying sounds cheesy and cliche but every friend you meet in high school you will most likely never see again after you graduate so don’t compare yourself to other people.
Hoping for a career in the rope industry tbh

Future school shootER in the making:feelscomfy:

same man. i went to a new school this year and it's pretty brutal, i go in everyday and talk to nobody.
Try talking to some people, it’s worth a shot tbh. I’ve been talking to this one Asian kid in my physics class and he’s pretty cool.
I find it amazing that school aged people are discovering this site/ the blackpill etc. When I was in HS I just assumed I was a loser/ outcast and left it at that.
Its a very good thing, I found the blackpill and it changed my life for the better. Before that I thought I was some sort of freak who couldn’t get a girlfriend, sadly other men have my same problem.
Because why should I give a shit
don’t want to be hated by everyone, I hope you’re keeping your phone hidden.

Its a very good thing, I found the blackpill and it changed my life for the better. Before that I thought I was some sort of freak who couldn’t get a girlfriend, sadly other men have my same problem.
Agreed, at least we have an answer now.

Agreed, at least we have an answer now.
And a solution too, I used to think that women were rejecting me because I’m a bad person. Despite being called “fugly” to my face. Now I’m going to the gym, eating more, and saving up for surgerymaxx.

I’m not
Try talking to some people, it’s worth a shot tbh. I’ve been talking to this one Asian kid in my physics class and he’s pretty cool.

don’t want to be hated by everyone, I hope you’re keeping your phone hidden.
already am
Future school shootER in the making:feelscomfy:
Not my jam tbh

i go to a credit recovery school to finish my 3 remaining years in one, so there's not a lot of opportunity tbh

Lol why are you risking being on this site at school?
I do it at work tbh. I just turn my brightness very low and make sure no one is around me. I also use the banana theme and i’ve never been caught:feelsLSD:

When i was in school i passed all the time playing games and reading vns/watching anime. dont spend your time here until you're 18+

Nope, just studymaxx or rope, why would i
When i was in school i passed all the time playing games and reading vns/watching anime. dont spend your time here until you're 18+
fuck you

All those people are filthy degenerates

I do it at work tbh. I just turn my brightness very low and make sure no one is around me. I also use the banana theme and i’ve never been caught:feelsLSD:
Kek, my mom once caught me on my phone and she asked what fastbanana is. I told her it’s a thing for school and she walked away. Little does she know I’m the CEO of the viral marketing company fastbanana

I studymaxxed for a long time and have a decent career now. I dont even consider those peasants iwent to hs with my peers anymore. Not even my classmates in masters degree. Couldnt imagine actually going to any reunion with them lmao.
It really helps you get over things and leave it in the past.

good writing :yes:
I studymaxxed for a long time and have a decent career now. I dont even consider those peasants iwent to hs with my peers anymore. Not even my classmates in masters degree. Couldnt imagine actually going to any reunion with them lmao.
It really helps you get over things and leave it in the past.
sure mr.GrAYcel :lul::lul::lul:

Thanks for the content man.:feelshaha:
alqso if youve studymaxxed , care to tell me what you sudied , what field and how much though youre making rn?
im an aspiring studycel

school is massively gay

its all one big social experiment