Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill At my wagie camp we got a new boss and it's a short dude

I

IncelHeII

Everybody hates him and talks non stop shit behind his back at lunch about how short he is:forcedsmile: I had 1 on 1 convos with a lot of these normie braindead losers to find out why they hate him and they all bring up his height and he's too controlling and making up for his height when he's just doing his job and does even more work then our current foid boss :feelskek: Being a short man is the biggest FAILO in the world what a clown world all you tallcels should count your blessings:feelsclown: Some fucking ugly dude was talking shit about him being short and the dude is ogre af looking :feelsLSD:Everyone in this world really has their head shoved up their asses and I hope it all fucking burns one day, people are legit garbage and deserve to all be PUNISHED!:feelsdevil:

True 100%, unrelated to sex and dating, short guys face the biggest disrespect out of all groups.

True 100%, unrelated to sex and dating, short guys face the biggest disrespect out of all groups.
bro its all in your head the world doesnt hate you jfl!!!! now go out there and make something of yourself Bucko!

How tall is the guy

bro its all in your head the world doesnt hate you jfl!!!! now go out there and make something of yourself Bucko!
:feelshaha: people treat me as a joke and like an 10yo, my cousins who are 4-5 years older than me treat me like im retarded kid in condescending way, all because im short.