Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At my rice dad, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
That mang once told me how i supposedly have to end up with a noodle toilet.

Jokes on him tho. I may have no choice or chance otherwise, but death before dishonor is, after all, a big part of rice culture n shiet, mang

Id literally rather die before i submit myself to a noodle toilet thatll surely cuck me with the whitu cocku carousel n shiet, mang

Every foid will. :feelsahh:

Just be Genghis Khan mang and go genghis on any noodlewhore you see in the streets

That mang once told me how i supposedly have to end up with a noodle toilet.

Jokes on him tho. I may have no choice or chance otherwise, but death before dishonor is, after all, a big part of rice culture n shiet, mang

Id literally rather die before i submit myself to a noodle toilet thatll surely cuck me with the whitu cocku carousel n shiet, mang

Plenty of Noodlewhores feel nothing for White men and prefer their own men. Most that love big White cocks are either in the West or are on dating sites and apps to meet White men.

This is the type of ads they see:

Screenshot 20230218 183218

The rest are grooling over Asian men, men like this, but still rice.

Screenshot 20230218 183419

Plenty of Noodlewhores feel nothing for White men and prefer their own men. Most that love big White cocks are either in the West or are on dating sites and apps to meet White men.

View attachment 709079

View attachment 709080

Screenshot 20230218 184007

Man, I wish I looked like this. I'd rather be a Chang than a Chad because I LOVE Noodlewhores.

At least you have the luck of being born Asian, I am literally every race except for Asian. :feelswhat:

i thought u was spic chico

View attachment 709083

Man, I wish I looked like this. I'd rather be a Chang than a Chad because I LOVE Noodlewhores.

At least you have the luck of being born Asian, I am literally every race except for Asian. :feelswhat:
I just hope i land a slav chica or some shit one day in the Orthodox Church n shiet, Chico. Ye verily, Eastern European chicas mog noodles, mang :smonk:

Last edited:

View attachment 709079

View attachment 709080
coping. all asian foids prefer white men as they're the ideal skin colour, taller, wider, more masc faces, bigger d's, better eye colour hair colour

asian foids prefer white men on dating apps in every study, korean women in america even marry white men more than korean men

and asian foids in asia worship white men even more cos theyre so far away and cant have access to them

ive followed many asian girls in asia on ig , and they literally have white tiktok prettyboys @s in their bios and posting pics of them thirsting over them and shit. and jbw is 100000x there since ur so rare

even below average white men get the top tier asian girls

and when asian girls start earning their own money, they want nothing to do with asian men. they chase the best genetics, aka white men

Just marry a trad orthodox Slav chick bro

“With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
Just pray bro
True, only a true miracle from god can unfuck a ricecels life n shiet, mang