Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At moments when other incels in real life try to say they arent virgins.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I have had this happen many times in my life, where an obviously virgin ugly guy will try and say that he isn't virgin.
One guy was an obese Arab that had an ugly face, he tried to act cool and said that he fucked a girl once in highschool.
It was so obvious he was lying, I had never seen him talk to girls or try to ask a girl out, so it was obvious he was completely inexperienced with girls.
I personally never hid my virginity, but I have hid my kiss virginity because that is way more embarrassing considering everybody has kissed a girl.

i lie about my virginity, i hope other people dont suspect me

they just don't want to be mocked for that. it's funny tho
It's weird because these guys where lying to me when we where both alone, they all knew I was a virgins so it's not like I'm trying to mock them.
I feel like they want to elevate their status by having a lay count.

I lied about my virginity at my old job. Everyone believed me and would ask me questions whenever someone needed advice on sex LOL

ive never lied about being a virgin, i just dont give a fuck anymore

I've lied about having a Girlfriend to people at School so they would stop making fun of me for not having one.

I always lie.
Only a complete sperm tells the truth about being a virgin in real life.

I used to lie about not being a virgin, but now if someone asks me I'll straight up tell them I'm a virgin and I've never been in a committed relationship before

People always assume I'm a virgin unless I say otherwise

They're not lying. I know a lot of dudes who got lucky and fucked once in high school then never again.