Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel At lunch right now.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
A group of foids sitting next to me because my seat got taken are bragging about sex, cursing, and joking about doing drugs and alcohol at home.:feelsohgod:

Last edited:
fuck her to punish her

Destroy their meals by looking at them for 1x10^-100 seconds :smonk:

This should be America where foids only talk about sex and drugs

That's horrible. I don't even know what I would do. Probably I'd just leave.

Western society is doomed if that group of foids disappeared out of nowhere the world would be a little better.

Women are becoming men. Trying to act like us. But they can't bear our burdens of course.

Last edited:
Women are becoming men. Trying to act lime us. But they can't bear our burdens of course.
This. You now see completely inverted gender dynamics. For example: Men are nowadays shamed for sleeping around ("Tfw chad doesn't want to commit!" - t. Femcel/:foidSoy:), while whoredom is celebrated for women. They have truly become the new, inferior males and due to projecting negative things onto males they deliberately even try to worsen their own behavior (quite asthonishing that they always reach new depths even after all those years of "liberty/freedom").

The absolute fucking moral corruption of society

THE JEWS TURN THE FRIKIN FROGS GAY

Sounds like Hell . :feelswhat:

it sounds weird when you try to relate women to logic and being rational.

This happened daily at my "school". Except, the women who boasted about such filthy things also denigrated my height and feminine voice.