Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel at least you're not a foid

D

dsnut1

Greycel
life sucks really bad sometimes but you're not a foid so look on the brightisde. :)

Damn these shitty new copes are of another level

is this satire? id kill to be a foid. life with fucking cheat codes. i wouldnt even have to work a single day in my life if i wished. every foids has the same privelege as a queen did centuries ago.

Foids have life in beginner mode.

is this satire? id kill to be a foid. life with fucking cheat codes. i wouldnt even have to work a single day in my life if i wished. every foids has the same privelege as a queen did centuries ago.

Nah. My soul has too much pride for that shit.

I didnt even need to check the date below your profile name to know that you are a septembercel.

theres nothing proud about wagecucking.

Eh same difference, women tend to be inherently miserable anyways. They're never fully satisfied, even with a Chad in chains. Even more miserable when they're postwall trash and nobody wants to give them a ring.

We as men, atleast have the ability to be satisfied to live our life out without a woman.

Our natural born skills as men allows us to have a more fulfilling life when we work and gain material/monetary goods of this earth. Women lay there to get pounded by men who don't even get them wet when they sellout their bodies for an easy life.

Eh same difference, women tend to be inherently miserable anyways. They're never fully satisfied, even with a Chad in chains. Even more miserable when they're postwall trash and nobody wants to give them a ring.

We as men, atleast have the ability to be satisfied to live our life out without a woman.

Our natural born skills as men allows us to have a more fulfilling life when we work and gain material/monetary goods of this earth. Women lay there to get pounded by men who don't even get them wet when they sellout their bodies for an easy life.

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do people here sound satisfied and happy to you?

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do people here sound satisfied and happy to you?

I'd rather be me than some postwall trash turning you down for sex :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Stop devaluing yourself bruh

First you start posting copes that are borderline bluepill and now this? Do you realize what forum this is? If you keep this up you will get banned "bruh"

First you start posting copes that are borderline bluepill and now this? Do you realize what forum this is? If you keep this up you will get banned "bruh"

Banned for what? For not conforming to LDAR? Lol at you

Gender dysphoria thread.

Thank god i'm not a woman.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I wish I could live in the tutorial mode
I know OP and people like him are crazy
Who wouldn't want to live in a world where you are praised simply for being born and are coddled by every facet of life until you are in your 30/40s?
Having sex every day and still being able to have a beta on the side to suck the jizz right out of your pussy and give you money whenever you ask. Women have it made in America and 99% of the world.