Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "At least he'll never have a daughter" - Cucktear

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/im1xzh/further_proof_that_im_right_and_they_should_never/

On the plus side, there’s no way this guy is charming enough to hide his derangement so he’ll never breed

This IT cope always makes me laugh.
The fact is that the majority of the incels here, especially teencels, will have the opportunity to pass on their genes eventually. Women's standards peak in college. That's where they also have their biggest slut phase. They try to suck as many Chad dicks as they can. After that the biological clock starts ticking and their looks start fading. They can't get more than a hookup out of good looking men anymore and they have already had their fair share of cocks anyway so they're past the "young, wild and free" stage of their lives. This means that their standards rightfully drop.
Most people can become a hubbycel ie a man who married a second-hand fleshlight who wouldn't have given him the time of day in her prime highschool and college years when she was getting railed by the football team. You just need to be financially stable, so basically have a college degree.
Lets be honest, how often do you see an attractive married man? They're all stereotyped as being chubby bald retards.

Despite what gets memed here, a fat single mom won't have super high standards. She probably will marry a man that was an incel/ low-tier normie in his youth.
So, sorry to break it to you, Cucktears, but if an incel is ever going to ascend, it'll be with a woman who's looking to settle down and have kids.

@Total Imbecile

Last edited:
Coawh85 is a post wall 35 year old landwhale single mom roastie who has a 9 year old daughter but spends her time posting several threads a day ridiculing us. Most people her age would think she’s a manchild and no coawh if you’re reading this, don’t say “bUt mAh FRiEnDs aNd fAmiLy wOuLd aPpRoVe” because if so, then you come from a trash family and your friends obviously are manchildren like you, which explains why they like to hang out with you. Most normal 35 year olds would think you’re doing something immature and dumb

1 if you don't hit her she will never respect you and be a spoiled whore.
2 if you don't ground her she will get to meet tons of fucking Chads who would ravage her inside the house you worked hard to build dishonoring you.
3 if you keep the internet on she will look up to whores like the Kardashians.
4 if you don't take away her devices she will be posting her asshole on IG and onlyfans and chat up Chad who will fuck her as mentioned above.
5 if you give her your car keys expect to clean Chad's cum off your car.
6 if you give her money she will literally give it to Chad (some Chads i know literally lived on their gfs's money. One of them even gave Chad keys to rob her house taking something that equals in my country's money and conditions up to 200 thousand dollars.)
Quraysh's people weren't wrong when they buried their daughters alive.

Last edited:
@Total Imbecile

Coawh85 is a post wall 35 year old landwhale single mom roastie who has a 9 year old daughter but spends her time posting several threads a day ridiculing us. Most people her age would think she’s a manchild and no coawh if you’re reading this, don’t say “bUt mAh FRiEnDs aNd fAmiLy wOuLd aPpRoVe” because if so, then you come from a trash family and your friends obviously are manchildren like you, which explains why they like to hang out with you. Most normal 35 year olds would think you’re doing something immature and dumb
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/im1xzh/further_proof_that_im_right_and_they_should_never/

This IT cope always makes me laugh.
The fact is that the majority of the incels here, especially teencels, will have the opportunity to pass on their genes eventually. Women's standards peak in college. That's where they also have their biggest slut phase. They try to suck as many Chad dicks as they can. After that the biological clock starts ticking and their looks start fading. They can't get more than a hookup out of good looking men anymore and they have already had their fair share of cocks anyway so they're past the "young, wild and free" stage of their lives. This means that their standards rightfully drop.
Most people can become a hubbycel ie a man who married a second-hand fleshlight who wouldn't have given him the time of day in her prime highschool and college years when she was getting railed by the football team. You just need to be financially stable, so basically have a college degree.
Lets be honest, how often do you see an attractive married man? They're all stereotyped as being chubby bald retards.

Despite what gets memed here, a fat single mom won't have super high standards. She probably will marry a man that was an incel/ low-tier normie in his youth.
So, sorry to break it to you, Cucktears, but if an incel is ever going to ascend, it'll be with a woman who's looking to settle down and have kids.

@Total Imbecile

giphy.gif

Ironically enough a single mom or a woman in her 30s desperate for someone to marry her and impregnate her is probably my best shot at getting laid

I have a stem degree so I can very easily get a stable job that pays enough to provide, of course a girl my age or a child free woman would not even look at me

I realize Ill never have a teen gf, but Im honestly hoping for at least an early 20s gf, thatd make me content and happy

If I cant get that I just dont see why even live tbh

Just checked her profile

Holy fuck what a waste of blue eyes

Last edited:
Just make a mega IT thread if they are going to be kept talking about ffs

i enjoy the outrage more than i should tbh

We should break into a sperm bank and switch all the Chad sperm with incel sperm (in GTA V) :feelskek:

giphy.gif

Ironically enough a single mom or a woman in her 30s desperate for someone to marry her and impregnate her is probably my best shot at getting laid

I have a stem degree so I can very easily get a stable job that pays enough to provide, of course a girl my age or a child free woman would not even look at me

I realize Ill never have a teen gf, but Im honestly hoping for at least an early 20s gf, thatd make me content and happy

Just checked her profile

Would you consider continuing to live if you could get a 20yr old hole at 35 yrs of age?

TBH I don't think they ever compromise

They can get knocked up and govt pays for it

has a 9 year old daughter

You know I was just thinking whats even weirder is that imagine that youre that kid and your mom is bashing virgins online

How uncool is that

Also her daughter will probably lose her virginity before I do JFL

giphy.gif

Just checked her profile

As a STEMcel you can definitely pass on your genes at least.
What degree did you do?

That old cunt should be grateful.
This place fullfil her life. I'm sure since then she takes less antidepressants.