Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News At least 4 killed in Georgia high school shooting

Lay off the internet

Autist trait ngl

it's illegal to shoot people i think

Posteditagainawardcongratulationssoldierarmyholdjak

Rookie numbers.

If I were to ever shoot up a school I think I could at least drop 20

Rookie numbers.

Stick to gang violence and leave school shootings for the whites.

Rookie numbers.

I think bombs are the most effective. Just plant them under the school tables for each studient and activate them remotely.

This made my day better as well. Thanks for sharing the good news. :feelsaww:

@wereq do you guys actually think I need some time off?
If your overstimulated like you said then not using the internet is a good way to mentally detox from the slop and brutal shit you see

Meanwhile, here in Slovakia random schools continue getting bomb threats like they've been getting daily ever since the school year has started, and in Czechia, just today a 13-year-old girl stabbed two of her classmates (but didn't kill anyone, because unlike this 14-year-old from Georgia, women are shit at killing).

Wonder what happened in other countries so far that we don't know about.

To paraphrase the title I wanted to make for a thread about this: "School year has just started and innocent angels of both genders are already shooting and stabbing other innocent angels, like the harmless angels they are."

Dang, what's the motive? Based!!!

Last edited:
Rookie numbers.

This is why Cho will forever be one of the GOAT shooters. He held the title of highest kill count in the US for several years using only pistols. I think he and the Luby's guy are the only two in the top 10 that didn't use any sort of rifle, and the Luby's guy had the advantage of ramming his car into the restaurant.

>14
Fucking youngcels man

I think bombs are the most effective. Just plant them under the school tables for each studient and activate them remotely.
Don’t ever read TM 31-210 I beg you. Please don’t do it.