Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR At jury duty

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Waiting all day to possibly be selected. There are pairs of women around me chatting away, while every single man is reading or on their phone. And dont give me this "males aren't as social" bullshit.

They invite like 200 people to only pick 12 plus 6?

They invite like 200 people to only pick 12 plus 6?
I think so. There are multiple courtrooms, and as of 11 am, only 2 have requested people for jury selection. I have to be here until 5

Waste of time

I think so. There are multiple courtrooms, and as of 11 am, only 2 have requested people for jury selection. I have to be here until 5
Lol at voting and even going at this jew ranned facade

Lol at voting and even going at this jew ranned facade
Its so phoney. They had this speech at the beginning where they say "unlike tv, we actually follow protocol and get real justice". Give me a fucking break.

Its so phoney. They had this speech at the beginning where they say "unlike tv, we actually follow protocol and get real justice". Give me a fucking break.
Lol i know. Its so rigged

One guy had a dwi manslaughter accident and wouldnt accept 4-5 year offer. Took it to jury trial. They picked they jury members who had someone they known hurt in dwi accident before. He got a high sentence. Like 10-20. Forgot
Point is 1) take the small offer if ur in trouble and 2) its rigged as fuck with 90% guilty

Lol i know. Its so rigged

One guy had a dwi manslaughter accident and wouldnt accept 4-5 year offer. Took it to jury trial. They picked they jury members who had someone they known hurt in dwi accident before. He got a high sentence. Like 10-20. Forgot
Point is 1) take the small offer if ur in trouble and 2) its rigged as fuck with 90% guilty
:feelskek::feelskek: tfw you think you'll actually get justice from a group of sub 90 IQ mouth breathing retards. This is why all public defenders tell you to take the plea deal.

What's really retarded is that if someone sues for $20.01, they have a constitutional right to a jury trial; but if the cops want to take all your property, they can just get a magistrate to sign off on a search warrant, and then grab all your stuff as potential evidence and never give it back. They can just say, "Our investigation is still ongoing." People have lost hundreds of thousands of dollars that way, because they had kept all their savings in cash, and when the cops found out about it, they said, "Yeah, we're just gonna take all that, if you don't mind. You can go to court if you want, and try to prove that you got that money legally, but you're gonna have to pay for your own lawyer."
I know that happens. U know any one personally.

U foegot to mention they also steal and not report a lot of valuables and cash

What's really retarded is that if someone sues for $20.01, they have a constitutional right to a jury trial; but if the cops want to take all your property, they can just get a magistrate to sign off on a search warrant, and then grab all your stuff as potential evidence and never give it back. They can just say, "Our investigation is still ongoing." People have lost hundreds of thousands of dollars that way, because they had kept all their savings in cash, and when the cops found out about it, they said, "Yeah, we're just gonna take all that, if you don't mind. You can go to court if you want, and try to prove that you got that money legally, but you're gonna have to pay for your own lawyer."
Lol at "we live in a democracy"

Make a roastie go to jail

Try to argue for the lowest sentence possible, the more criminals that are out there fucking society up, the better.

Unless it's a woman, then argue for max sentence.

Last edited:
When I had to go to jury duty phones were forbidden inside the court room.

Exasperated

I go to court next Wednesday to try to get back some of my property that they took.
Good luck boyo
Try to argue for the lowest sentence possible, the more criminals that are out there fucking society up, the better.

Unless it's a woman, then argue for max sentence.
Just have anarchy theory. Also, why do you want the woman to have a lower sentence?
When I had to go to jury duty phones were forbidden inside the court room.

View attachment 60963
I never actually got taken into a court room. They had like 200 of us waiting in a large lobby to be selected for screening. Out of the 200, they'd take groups of like 20 or 25 to the courtroom, where they'd then make the cuts. They ended up getting all the jurors they needed early, so I never got interviewed, and got to go home early.

Just have anarchy theory. Also, why do you want the woman to have a lower sentence?

What do you mean? I said if she is a woman, give her the max sentence, to punish foids. Otherwise, if he is a male criminal, argue for the lowest sentence, to harm society.

I would have wanted to be selected just so I could force a hung jury.

Good luck boyo

I never actually got taken into a court room. They had like 200 of us waiting in a large lobby to be selected for screening. Out of the 200, they'd take groups of like 20 or 25 to the courtroom, where they'd then make the cuts. They ended up getting all the jurors they needed early, so I never got interviewed, and got to go home early.

Yeah I've had to go through that as well. I was unlucky enough to be sent to the court room after.

No phones were allowed there, they had a few tvs with Ellen on.

Scared

Yeah I've had to go through that as well. I was unlucky enough to be sent to the court room after.

No phones were allowed there, they had a few tvs with Ellen on.

View attachment 61457
ellen-degeneres-houses-portrait1.jpg

Ellen reminds me of Peanut from the Jeff Dunham Show
comedianventriloquist-jeff-dunham-performs-with-his-dummy-peanut-at-picture-id122345369

men are not as social. there are cold assholes who don't give a fuck about anyone cause no one gives a fuck about them
this is why we need more police ambushes