Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting at first i was just being edgy.

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i started getting into misanthropy and nihilism over the summer cus i thought it was so cool and edgy but it wasnt until i started actually having bad experiences with girls and then getting into inceldom and the blackpill that i genuinely started hating every second of my existence. being an edgy kid over discord was all fun and games at first, it started out dickriding cool scooters for fun and now this is where im at. the blackpill has been a nuclear wake up call for me that love is something i need but do not receive and i dread every fucking day that i am deprived of it

Last edited:
Welcome to the club. Personally I'm trying to statmaxx to cope. Nofapmaxx, gymmaxx, looksmaxx, wagemaxx and if possible usedChevroletCorvettemaxx. One day i will be able to buy a used Vette and sluts will drool over me

Gets worse when your older and it slowly starts to sink in that it's actually over.

No fun and games in this life my friend.
i realize that now, especially if youre an incel. its either live out a pathetic meaningless worthless dreadful torturous loveless life or ROPE

Sucks when you unironically despise society and not out of edgyness, it shows that you’re the less privileged. :feelsbadman:

Nigga you're like 15 :feelsugh:

Why the fuck is a 15 year old on this site fuck off kid damn. Fucking dumbass little kid go play with Barbie’s or something
the most unintelligent and retarded sentence ever spoken on this website

the most unintelligent and retarded sentence ever spoken on this website
Get the fuck off this site little kid isn’t it past your bedtime or something muhhh nihilism I bet you can’t even define philosophy retard

You should he doing everything in your power to ascend
i still try to this day, just no results after a while gets you down in the dumps. i stg you guys think youngcels are just wasting their lives away on here and do nothing to ascend. i actually try to ascend but i use this forum as well to be knowledgeable on foid behavior and how certain things can go wrong

i still try to this day, just no results after a while gets you down in the dumps. i stg you guys think youngcels are just wasting their lives away on here and do nothing to ascend. i actually try to ascend but i use this forum as well to be knowledgeable on foid behavior and how certain things can go wrong
What are you doing to ascend? If you're not looksmaxxing and social circlemaxxing you are wasting your time.

What are you doing to ascend? If you're not looksmaxxing and social circlemaxxing you are wasting your time.
i try to talk to girls but it always goes wrong. after the 1st girl i had a crush on led me on then reported me to the cops, i started using this site a couple months later. during the time i created my account i had already made friends with a cute blonde foid who i met through a true crime discord who lived an hour away from me. she agreed to meet me at a mall in her area and agreed that i come to her house. this all proved to be a lie and she was just making shit up to lead me on as she would wait until my birthday to block me randomly then tell her boyfriend to text me intimidatingly. i am now speaking to a 3rd girl right now but i doubt this will end up any better

i try to talk to girls but it always goes wrong. after the 1st girl i had a crush on led me on then reported me to the cops, i started using this site a couple months later. during the time i created my account i had already made friends with a cute blonde foid who i met through a true crime discord who lived an hour away from me. she agreed to meet me at a mall in her area and agreed that i come to her house. this all proved to be a lie and she was just making shit up to lead me on as she would wait until my birthday to block me randomly then tell her boyfriend to text me intimidatingly. i am now speaking to a 3rd girl right now but i doubt this will end up any better
As I said, if you're not looksmaxxing and social circlemaxxing you're wasting your time, you can't force attraction, you're either attractive or you aren't, start increasing your height, gymmaxxing and making friends, you will get women easier after that.

At least that's what I would do if I were your age, but alas it's over for me.

i started getting into misanthropy and nihilism over the summer cus i thought it was so cool and edgy but it wasnt until i started actually having bad experiences with girls and then getting into inceldom and the blackpill that i genuinely started hating every second of my existence. being an edgy kid over discord was all fun and games at first, it started out dickriding cool scooters for fun and now this is where im at. the blackpill has been a nuclear wake up call for me that love is something i need but do not receive and i dread every fucking day that i am deprived of it
Don't let retarded immature foids ruin your life. Live a good life with your bros who you can trust. But if you ever wanna commit suddoku, please pull some of those toilets down in the grave with you.