Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at faggots who don't agree that women peak as JBs

30 is the hottest age imo jb's are a turn off. I prefer 25-30.

High T women produce Chads......
I don't see how most users here could even stand being around JB. They're all so annoying and they aren't even fully developed.

Agree. Some females peak earlier some later, just like they hit puberity in different times
Yeah, some grow into their bodies sooner than others. I think a lot of users on here are just closet pedo's. I rarely find girls under 20 to be be attractive. Just being honest.

She looked way better 2 years ago, 18 really is the wall for femoids.

I meant looks wise they peak at 35. Fertility and stuff yeah, 30.
Incorrect, by age 30, 90 percent of a womans eggs are dead. Women peak in fertility right after they hit puberty

I don't like to think about this. I will never fuck a JB and it really hurts.

Incorrect, by age 30, 90 percent of a womans eggs are dead. Women peak in fertility right after they hit puberty
They're still fertile at 30 though. From what you're telling me it sounds like you want to knock up a prime JB?

They're still fertile at 30 though. From what you're telling me it sounds like you want to knock up a prime JB?
I never said women weren't fertile at thirty, I was only debunking your claim that women peak in fertility at age 30. The truth is women arent anywhere near peak fertility at 30 because the vast majority of their eggs have died off by that point. In an ideal world we would knock women up when they are at their peak fertility because that is the best time to pass on the best genetics.

I never said women weren't fertile at thirty, I was only debunking your claim that women peak in fertility at age 30. The truth is women arent anywhere near peak fertility at 30 because the vast majority of their eggs have died off by that point. In an ideal world we would knock women up when they are at their peak fertility because that is the best time to pass on the best genetics.
If a female gets knocked up earlier does that mean better genetics for the child? I'm seriously interested now.

If a female gets knocked up earlier does that mean better genetics for the child? I'm seriously interested now.
Lebrone James, the giga athlete, was born from a 17 year old mom, and she was probably pregnant with him at 16.

I don't see how most users here could even stand being around JB. They're all so annoying and they aren't even fully developed.

Yeah, some grow into their bodies sooner than others. I think a lot of users on here are just closet pedo's. I rarely find girls under 20 to be be attractive. Just being honest.
I totally agree. I can't fucking stand the personality of JB's or even early twenties women. I've noticed that women start treating incels with respect after they've had kids. It's almost like they can finally relax because they've bred with Chad. Now their legacy is secured. Even childless women in their thirties treat incels at least a little bit of respect. Weather this is because they've just gotten so adjusted to the bureaucratic behavior or because they need you as a backup option in case all else fails.

I know for a fact at a certain point the risk for autism and other birth defects start to go up, though I'm not sure exactly when but certainly before age 30. A woman's uterus can only adequately care for a baby for so many years before it shits out like all other parts of the body... when you consider the fact that a woman's ability to pair bond with a male dramatically reduces after the first guy she has sex with, it becomes clear that we should knock women up as early as possible and mold them to our liking without this feminist jewish poison ever being drilled into their minds.

I don't like to think about this. I will never fuck a JB and it really hurts.
Tell me about it. Im a poorcel wagecuck and sometimes i take bus from work which is full of fucking hs students. Im rarely seriously suicidal but everytime im in that fucking bus and see what i missed out on i just wanna end it then and there

I've noticed that women start treating incels with respect after they've had kids. It's almost like they can finally relax because they've bred with Chad. Now their legacy is secured. Even childless women in their thirties treat incels at least a little bit of respect. Weather this is because they've just gotten so adjusted to the bureaucratic behavior or because they need you as a backup option in case all else fails.
They only treat you with "respect" because they want your resources, or their looks depreciated and body got destroyed from children and chad dick, so they're desperate. Confusing desperation for love is a big mistake. Femoids don't help desperate incels with sex, so men should treat desperate whores like the used up leftover chad cum dumpsters they are. If you don't get them before they had their first dick, or second dick at most, then consider them pump and dump material.
when you consider the fact that a woman's ability to pair bond with a male dramatically reduces after the first guy she has sex with, it becomes clear that we should knock women up as early as possible and mold them to our liking without this feminist jewish poison ever being drilled into their minds.
That's correct, the people who think otherwise have been poisoned, sane people didn't think this way only a few decades ago.

They only treat you with "respect" because they want your resources, or their looks depreciated and body got destroyed from children and chad dick, so they're desperate. Confusing desperation for love is a big mistake. Femoids don't help desperate incels with sex, so men should treat desperate whores like the used up leftover chad cum dumpsters they are. If you don't get them before they had their first dick, or second dick at most, then consider them pump and dump material.

That's correct, the people who think otherwise have been poisoned, sane people didn't think this way only a few decades ago.

Never said it was love. And ofc they just want me for resources, women are primal animals that are easy to mentally dissect.

Never said it was love. And ofc they just want me for resources, women are primal animals that are easy to mentally dissect.
Then men must treat them as such and use them for their bodies like nature intended.

women peak at 16/17, anyone who says any other number is wrong

Black pill doesn't care about morals. 16 is the start of physical adulthood biologically.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back