Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At ethnics who want to pretend they are descendants of Aryans and "aren't shitskin"

jfl at the chad worship in this thread
Did you expect anything better from a bunch of autists who have nothing in the looks department to offer and so are forced to argue about race and better looking people of said races?

2F3BB0D426524928BCEAF68BB2561CB5

1.) Every Sub4 man is a Deathnic.

2.) Light tanned olive skin, jet black hairs and blue/green eyes is the supreme ideal coloring on men. Like David Gandy.

Glad the forum is more blackpilled about JBC

1.) Every Sub4 man is a Deathnic.

2.) Light tanned olive skin, jet black hairs and blue/green eyes is the supreme ideal coloring on men. Like David Gandy.
:yes::yes::yes:
You have to have literal deformed bones and ratios to fail with that pheno/colouring.

You never know the guy in the office next to you who you think is European.. could actually be a cheap imitation shitskin who is faking it.

That is correct. Stop coping you utter sand niggers. If you’re not a White skin Aryan with blonde hair and blue eyes, stop coping and face the reality. Before any of u niggers say im white worshipper im an Aryan German myself.
(bomb has been planted)
I'm not an "aryan" myself and don't give two shits about it. You're just as ridiculous as those turks and iranians, coping your inceldom with the "muh aryan master race" meme JFL.
Punjabis love coping and saying that they are aryan and other currys aren't. The reality is that almost all currys have some Indo-European ancestry. I personally hate being associated with the white man.
Also that's just a matter of opinion man. Inthe end we are all incels.

Honestly i don't care about race, i just wish i had my dad's blue hunter eyes it would have gave me such a halo :cryfeels:
Same, my brother has sky blue eyes, my sister Green, dad grey-green. I have dark brown.:feelscry:

I'm not an "aryan" myself and don't give two shits about it. You're just as ridiculous as those turks and iranians, coping your inceldom with the "muh aryan master race" meme JFL.

Also that's just a matter of opinion man. Inthe end we are all incels.
yes, i am coping of course. i know that myself too lol xD

Aryans are an indian group though.

Also, like many said in the thread, dark skinned caucasions, be they Meds or Menas, are more attractive than light skinned meds, be they germanic or scandinavian.

I accept that Iranians have Aryan blood in them. Look at the Iran-Iraq war in the 1980's. Despite US intelligence support and monetary support and the Iraqis for the most part had superior weapons and a better army the Iranians held their own and even took Iraq down a peg or two. Pretty much the only superior weapon the Iranians had was the F14 Tomcat and its AIM54 Phoenix missile.

The fact Iran held their own is proof of Persian racial superiority over Arabs - primarily due to their Aryan genes.

Likewise the Persian genes in Northern India - the most combat capable regiments of the Indian army are from North west India around the Punjab.

Actually, there are Nordic Iranians so it's not completely false. They most likely have Greek admixture or they are just gene mutations but considering the Greeks had cucked them, I think it makes sense. However most Iranians aren't Nordic Iranian.
I accept that Iranians have Aryan blood in them. Look at the Iran-Iraq war in the 1980's. Despite US intelligence support and monetary support and the Iraqis for the most part had superior weapons and a better army the Iranians held their own and even took Iraq down a peg or two. Pretty much the only superior weapon the Iranians had was the F14 Tomcat and its AIM54 Phoenix missile.

The fact Iran held their own is proof of Persian racial superiority over Arabs - primarily due to their Aryan genes.

Likewise the Persian genes in Northern India - the most combat capable regiments of the Indian army are from North west India around the Punjab.
They may have a racial superiority over Arabs but that's where it ends. Some Indic races have a racial superiority over both Arabs and Persians but only the Islamic ones in modern-day Pakistan.

Last edited:
Punjabis love coping and saying that they are aryan and other currys aren't. The reality is that almost all currys have some Indo-European ancestry. I personally hate being associated with the white man.

I think in the end it boils down to how much Ancestral South Indian DNA you have. Here is a summary of some samples taken from various groups in India and a handful from Pakistan.

The main division seems to be between AASI and Indus/Steppe. Even Pathans and Kalash only have around 5-10% more Steppe ancestry than Gangetic plain dwellers but the thing that sets the Pathans apart is their lack of ASI (Dravidian) ancestry. Pathans only have around 5% Dravidian ancestry compared to 20% in the Punjab and Kashmir regions and around 30% for upper caste UP gangetics.

That is correct. Stop coping you utter sand niggers. If you’re not a White skin Aryan with blonde hair and blue eyes, stop coping and face the reality. Before any of u niggers say im white worshipper im an Aryan German myself.
(bomb has been planted)
based and epicpilled

A lot of those exist, or ones that have one fucking white looking feature and claim they are ayran or superior caste when they still look like a brown sack of shit

Actually, there are Nordic Iranians so it's not completely false. They most likely have Greek admixture or they are just gene mutations but considering the Greeks had cucked them, I think it makes sense. However most Iranians aren't Nordic Iranian.

They may have a racial superiority over Arabs but that's where it ends. Some Indic races have a racial superiority over both Arabs and Persians but only the Islamic ones in modern-day Pakistan.

What's the deal with Sindhis? I was skimming "The People of India" by Herbery Hope Risley at my uni library and came across this map, it categorises Karachi dwellers as "Turko-Mongol" as along with the Balochs and Pathans, while it categorised Punjabis and Kashmiris (along with Rajputana Agency folk) as "Indo-Aryan".

The area down the Western coast of India is labelled "Scytho-Dravidian while UP is "Aryo-Dravidian"
A lot of those exist, or ones that have one fucking white looking feature and claim they are ayran or superior caste when they still look like a brown sack of shit

Sad, but true.

Attachments

• 037f0723-9730-4bbb-a61c-983738640606_1.a9e0205fce14cbcd9f45bbf406b338ba.jpeg
    037f0723-9730-4bbb-a61c-983738640606_1.a9e0205fce14cbcd9f45bbf406b338ba.jpeg
    55.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
It is.
Shitskin Pajeets want to cope with "at least im not not fully ethnic", "muh im better than those shitskins because actualy my great great grandad was rumoured to have green eyes so I'm actually Aryan"
JFL, the historical Aryans mostly had dark hair and eyes, and probably did look like many modern Iranians.

What's the deal with Sindhis? I was skimming "The People of India" by Herbery Hope Risley at my uni library and came across this map, it categorises Karachi dwellers as "Turko-Mongol" as along with the Balochs and Pathans, while it categorised Punjabis and Kashmiris (along with Rajputana Agency folk) as "Indo-Aryan".

The area down the Western coast of India is labelled "Scytho-Dravidian while UP is "Aryo-Dravidian"
Sindhis are also Indic, making Pakistan's population overwhelmingly Indic. They are definitely not Iranic like Balochis and Pashtuns so the author of that book was/is wrong.
JFL, the historical Aryans mostly had dark hair and eyes, and probably did look like many modern Iranians.
But certain ancient Iranic peoples were characterized as having gray eyes and red hair. Sogdians, for example, if I am correct. Or Scythians.

Okay mister white god.
Don't call me god. And I can't help it if it is true JFL my grandad is blonde/blue eyed and two of my cousins are blonde/green eyed. Even my sisters have brown hair and freckles, and very pale skin. I'm from Northern Iraq so I don't see why it's so hard to think an Arab from there wouldn't look white considering that area is full of Turks, Armeninas, Kurds, and Persians

Don't call me god. And I can't help it if it is true JFL my grandad is blonde/blue eyed and two of my cousins are blonde/green eyed. Even my sisters have brown hair and freckles, and very pale skin. I'm from Northern Iraq so I don't see why it's so hard to think an Arab from there wouldn't look white considering that area is full of Turks, Armeninas, Kurds, and Persians
brutal ethnicpill

Is it so hard to accept that you were born an ugly shitskin manlet? You are not your grandad or sister. You will never ever be white. It’s unlucky, but why do you lie to yourself?
@gymletethnicel @FullTimeLoser

Last edited:
Is it so hard to accept that you were born an ugly shitskin manlet? You are not your grandad or sister. You will never ever be white. It’s unlucky, but why do you lie to yourself?
@gymletethnicel @FullTimeLoser
Because, dumbass, I'm not brown skinned, I'm white skinned. It's not like I even give a shit either way, my worst features by far my chin and small hands/feet. Meanwhile my cousins who are darker than me mog me.

Arabs are inbred cousin fuckers. it's why Iran mogged them

They are the descendants of the ashes of the 1940's events.