Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel At a training session at work today everyone was talking about their spouse and children.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I had a bs corporate training session today called “7 habits of highly effective people”, it is meant to help you manage your personal life and work life. The problem is that I don’t really have a personal life and it seems like at this stage in my life I am meant to have a personal life.

Everyone was talking about their kids and shit and the instructor asked everyone to write down what they would do in their free time where they don’t have to deal with their spouse and kids. I was like I already do this JFL.

Anyways I still feel like a child due to being a dateless, kissless etc. However, everyone around me is an adult with lots of experience in these things and I am stuck in the middle of all this.

This is why I'm content being unemployed. Couldn't imagine having to deal with all of this normie bullshit.

my boss basically peer pressure me to go to a work christmas party, after she bugged me for like the 6th time I finally caved in

It was a horrible experience. there was like 80 people there and they all had couples except a few of the indian dudes who grouped up anyways and talked together for the whole thing. They all had super brain cell killing normie talk and the typical sexhaver jokers and bragging about their relationship.

Last time I go to any work gathering idgaf how much my boss tries to pressure me.

my boss basically peer pressure me to go to a work christmas party, after she bugged me for like the 6th time I finally caved in

It was a horrible experience. there was like 80 people there and they all had couples except a few of the indian dudes who grouped up anyways and talked together for the whole thing. They all had super brain cell killing normie talk and the typical sexhaver jokers and bragging about their relationship.

Last time I go to any work gathering idgaf how much my boss tries to pressure me.
I ducked out of my Christmas party after they had given all the food. There was no point in an incel staying after that

I ducked out of my Christmas party after they had given all the food. There was no point in an incel staying after that
i left as soon as i had gotten my company present after the dinner. the food was actually amazing but still it was suifuel to be a young dude who was just there alone.

Fuck social interactions man

You are rich corporatecel

Normies will spend 10 million hours wiping shit off babies and call it an accomplishment

i bet being really old but still a khhv does make you feel childish

i bet being really old but still a khhv does make you feel childish
Well yeah, there was a guy on my table talking about his son getting his first gf.

This is all a brag. Normies love to talk about their relationships every chance they get. I'd do it too, if I had one.

Everyone was talking about their kids and shit and the instructor asked everyone to write down what they would do in their free time where they don’t have to deal with their spouse and kids.
OvER. How did they respond when they found out you're still alone?

OvER. How did they respond when they found out you're still alone?
Fortunately, you did not have to share if you don’t want. I was the quietest person in the whole class

My future self :feelsbadman:

This is why I'm content being unemployed. Couldn't imagine having to deal with all of this normie bullshit.
Even if I had a wife and kid, I can't imagine wanting to talk about it at work.

I became an expert in how to interact at these events and it helps if you look younger ngl so they can’t call you out on anything