Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over At a bare minimum i would need an additional 4 points in looks AND 20 IQ points to even have a CHANCE at a decent life.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
Either that or an additional 6 point in looks alone (my base looks level is 2/10, so that would bump me up to an 8/10). Though if I went with that I'd probably just end up being a "peaked in high school" guy if all other variables remained the same.

There's layers to my inceldom. I have an ugly horse face which is why I never had any romantic success with women at any point of my life, but I'm also in my late 30s and work a minimum wage dead end job. I have an IQ of maybe 80 and have no special talent to compensate for it, so there's no upward mobility for me. I also have a deformity that's not publicly visible but would be hard to hide in a hypothetical long term relationship and I imagine it would be jarringly repulsive to see.

I honestly think at this point in my life my low IQ is my biggest problem. Not when it comes to inceldom, but life in general. I fucking hate my job and I'm not qualified or capable of getting anything substantially better. If you gave me an additional 20 IQ points I MIGHT be able to break into the middle class (well, the lower middle class anyway).

Either that or an additional 6 point in looks alone (my base looks level is 2/10, so that would bump me up to an 8/10). Though if I went with that I'd probably just end up being a "peaked in high school" guy if all other variables remained the same.

There's layers to my inceldom. I have an ugly horse face which is why I never had any romantic success with women at any point of my life, but I'm also in my late 30s and work a minimum wage dead end job. I have an IQ of maybe 80 and have no special talent to compensate for it, so there's no upward mobility for me. I also have a deformity that's not publicly visible but would be hard to hide in a hypothetical long term relationship and I imagine it would be jarringly repulsive to see.

I honestly think at this point in my life my low IQ is my biggest problem. Not when it comes to inceldom, but life in general. I fucking hate my job and I'm not qualified or capable of getting anything substantially better. If you gave me an additional 20 IQ points I MIGHT be able to break into the middle class (well, the lower middle class anyway).
Brutal. Have you tried SEAMAZXING?

Brutal. Have you tried SEAMAZXING?
Yeah I have been to the philippines and thailand (both for plastic surgery). While I was in each I tried a little bit of cold approaching and tinder. No luck.

The only way SEAmaxxing would work for me is if the plane crashed into the SEA a la flight MH370.

High IQ peoples pay me to sit on my ass. Now I got ass sore and fat bank account.

IMG 5327
IMG 5320
IMG 5326

just 7 inches of height should be fine for me

If it’s any cope a normal life in 2024 is barely worth it

nice to have you back, too bad it's not under better circumstances

iq has a negative affect on your sex life and ability to get it...:feelswhat:

foids get a pussi tingle from sport chad/tyrone hitting homeruns not some nerdy autist named norman who can recite the entire periodic table