Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At 5'8, how good would your face have to be?

ValiantThor2

ValiantThor2

It all sounds good until you leave the basement
★★
What tier of face would you need to get anything at that height and become a chadlet?

You'd need to look like one of Hemsworth brothers to even have a slight chance at that height.

Life begins at 6ft1 with a nw0 hairline, period.

Last edited:
No face can save a 5’8 man

JFL if you’re below 5’10

Tom Cruise tier tbh
0334A161 14B6 4D08 B21C 68C44CB335F8

Forget your face.. you’re at the height where lifts offer the best ROI. get some thick heeled shoes and put 1” lifts in them, and you’ll be 5’10”. Then you can start worrying about your face

Just wear lifts and your height will not be a problem. People here forget that F A C E is everything

OP, ignore everything these retardeds said here and click here please.

Now that you have this information, if your height is 3cm bellow the average of your region and your face is only 5/10, your smv is bellow average.

Your face would need to be 6/10 to have an above average SMV.

Remember that average face + high stature has the same SMV of 6/10 face and average height.

at my school there was a manlet 5'1 7/0 with a gigastacy 10/10 she was like 6ft, blondy hair, white skin, big boobs nice ass, and that stacy at my country its very very rare to see

Even face wont help you at 5'8 in some countries. Knew this 5'7 blonde white dude guy. Had a symmetrical face def not ugly looked good just bit angry all the time.

He had to settle with a literal 3/10 ethnic girl
at my school there was a manlet 5'1 7/0 with a gigastacy 10/10 she was like 6ft, blondy hair, white skin, big boobs nice ass, and that stacy at my country its very very rare to see
Wot cuntry is that m8

OP, ignore everything these retardeds said here and click here please.

Now that you have this information, if your height is 3cm bellow the average of your region and your face is only 5/10, your smv is bellow average.

Your face would need to be 6/10 to have an above average SMV.

Remember that average face + high stature has the same SMV of 6/10 face and average height.

exactly, it works like math.
you have to add and deduct, just like math

Far better than anyone’s face here

You have to have a 7.5 face.

White 8/10 face and at least build body.

like I always said,face>everything else.

@RREEEEEEEEE we agree that you need at least 6 out of 10 face at that height?

@RREEEEEEEEE we agree that you need at least 6 out of 10 face at that height?
You have to be at least average. My friend is 4.5 but he's managed to get relationships. Granted, he does put in a lot of effort. He's Asian but currently LTRing a Turkish girl.

You have to be at least average. My friend is 4.5 but he's managed to get relationships. Granted, he does put in a lot of effort. He's Asian but currently LTRing a Turkish girl.
Some guy here said earlier that if you are 5'6 and had a 9/10 face you still won't get laid because you will be too short lol

Some guy here said earlier that if you are 5'6 and had a 9/10 face you still won't get laid because you will be too short lol
Jfl at manlet copers, when will they learn?

I'm about to jack my fucking load.

They’d be fucked if running club game

However if their face is 6/10+ then they could get a girl from their social circle
Cope, the entire world is the club.