Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious At 5 years old, I already had a very detailed running inner-dialogue.

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
This isn't anything new. Even as a kid I day-dreamed being born into some powerful family that ruled over a huge empire. It really makes me wonder, how the fuck was I already having these thoughts, as young as 5 years old, when other kids at that age are border-line brain dead? I am not even intelligent at all, I am actually dumb as fuck, but my inner-dialogue was so fucking strong, even at 5 years old, that I was already feeling as if I had been born the wrong time-line, and to the wrong family. If reincarnation of souls is actually a thing, I wouldn't be surprised if in a previous life that I was of royal blood in an powerful empire from the past. It just makes 0 sense to me that as young as 5 years old, I had these thoughts and feelings.

I remember my parents bought me a book that showed how military aircraft were built, maintained, functioned, and what they were capable of. I even remember having plans to build up my own air-force (SERIOUS). When I figured out that this was not possible, that it required billions of dollars, power over people to build the aircraft, and maintain them, and fly them, and that I would never have those resources, influence or power. It was the first time I fell into one of my first deep depressions/withdrawals as a kid, knowing what I wanted in life, it was impossible, and everything I was expected to like, meant nothing to me. This remained the same as I grew older. It wasn't until I was around age 18 or so that I realized this ambition of being a ruler of a nation was impossible, so I dramatically lowered my standards. I thought, well if I'm going to be a peasant in this life, I can at least have a family, by age 25, I'll be married, with kids, and live a somewhat normal life. But that never happened, females didn't want anything to do with me, I have never had any female show any interest to me, so eventually even that drastically lowered expectation in life was completely out of reach.

Now as I am over 30, I have come to the conclusion that I was not born in the right time-line. Perhaps being a Leader of an Empire, or being a Normie Peasant with a family was not meant to be my existence, maybe my existence was supposed to be a few million years some time in the future, as a space-traveling discovery, with the ability to travel all over the universe quickly, discovering new places. But again, this is not the normal thoughts, it is out of reach, an impossibility.

It seems everything I have ever wanted in life, is impossible, even the most realistic normie goal of having a wife and kids, my own family, even that is just as impossible for me as being a ruler of a powerful empire, or future space-traveling explorer. Sometimes I get angry at myself, and just wish my brain was wired normally, that I could just not have ever had a inner dialogue, or these autistic thoughts, and that I could just live life as a brain dead normie, living in the moment, never thinking of anything except pleasure and simple things.

Monologues me

What you've written doesn't seem abnormal at all to me. Maybe it's just because most people don't talk about their five year old inner thoughts.

how the fuck was I already having these thoughts, as young as 5 years old, when other kids at that age are border-line brain dead?
I used to be very mature as well at that age. I actually feel like I've become dumber somehow.
At that time, I wanted to be a banker, not because I thought the job was interesting but my main interest was becoming rich and I assumed that most bankers were rich. Now, I don't have any ambitions or dreams for the future whatsoever, all I want now is a job with limited to no social interaction and which pays enough that I can move out. It's sad, most people back then thought that I was an intelligent child and that I had a lot of potential but now, I'm doing nothing but spend my time on copes. All because of my libido and the way society is structured right now.

Wait, running inner dialogues is not 'normal'? I do this shit since I can remember and I thought all humans are doing this?

Monologues me

What you've written doesn't seem abnormal at all to me. Maybe it's just because most people don't talk about their five year old inner thoughts.

All the normies loved the Rebels and Luke Skywalker. All I cared about was the power and dominance of the Imperials and the Emperor, the producers made the Rebels young and attractive, retarded "Cute" characters, they had dirty shitty bases, and all the normies ate that shit up.

The Emperor was old and ugly and had a "bad guy" voice, I ADMIRED HIM. The Imperials were all clean, tidy, powerful, dominant.

Even the Emperor trying to talk sense into Luke here, to fuck off those dirty degenerate rebels, and to join the elite imperials, and yet he had to be a degenerate and stay loyal to the rebels chimping out. Just because the Imperials were degenerates Luke refuses to join them, despite the Imperials having total domination of the universe, all its resources, all the power. (and yet some how a tiny amount of rebels, with little supplies and shitty military, some how beat the entire Imperial empire, YEAH FUCKING RIGHT CUNT)

Last edited:
Same here, but I still have it. I wrote down some of the lore to not forget it. It's not based on anything in particular, it's just a very comfy, pastel world, filled with cute creatures. I made up lots of food chains connecting those creatures, their stages of evolution, etc. But my favourite part of the world is extremely detailed magic system. I imagine myself as really old wise man (who looks like a child, since using magic in this world results in reverse aging) who knows everything about magic, different spells, and types of it. Some parts of the world are creepy (but still weirdly cute), some are Shire level of comfy. There are no more wars in the world because of me. Of course, since I am using magic all the time to maintain peace and prosperity, I am always on the brink of death due to reverse aging in my imaginary world.

I don't remember shit from when I was 5. All I know is that I was happy

LUKE THE FUCKING IDIOT, THEY COULD HAVE ENDED THE MOVIE HERE, JUST ONE MOVIE. LUKE SHOULD HAVE JUST JOINED HIS FATHER, AND BTFO THE REBELS, AND RULED THE EMPIRE WITH HIS FATHER, BUT NOPE, HE'D RATHER CUCK OUT FOR THE DEGENERATE REBELS. JUST ABANDON YOUR FAMILY AND TOTAL POWER FOR A BUNCH OF DEGENS BRO. Funnily enough, Luke ends up like a hermit on a Island in the new movies, if he just stayed with his father, and ruled the universe, he'd be mogging everyone, but nope, he stayed with the rebels, and they end up fucking him, and he ends up a hermit, when he could have been ruling the fucking universe. NICE CHOICE IDIOT.

This happens in real life as well, if you side with normies, they will just use you until they cant get anything out of you anymore, then they discard you, and you'll always find yourself back at step 1, like Luke did, he started off as a random loser and died as random loser, because her refused the power of the dark side, the fuck is so bad about the dark side? because its called "Dark", as if normies don't do evil shit all the fucking time, the light side is nothing at this point, and the rebels are degen evil scum. Luke unironically got discarded by the normie rebels in the end. FUCKING IDIOT.

I MEAN FOR FUCK SAKE, the Rebels are LITERALLY TERRORISTS, the IMPERIALS are just maintaining peace and order.

Last edited:
Wait, running inner dialogues is not 'normal'? I do this shit since I can remember and I thought all humans are doing this?
Most NPCs (90% of the human population) don't have inner monologues and they can't decide for themselves
We are the lucky ones

Having an inner monologue is probably a trucel trait. Most normies only think about sports and pussy. Foids don’t think at all.

NPCmaxxing is legit (cigarettes, alcohol, other drugs, etc. helps this)

i don't want to think about anything, i just want to cope. i already know that it's over

Monologues me

Yeah I'm sure normie kids withdraw socially and go into a deep depression and depersonalize for months and even years, when they find out that they wont ever be able to be a leader of some powerfully military force.

This shit wasn't just some 60 seconds imagination where I forget 2 minutes later and go back to playing hide and seek and picking my nose and playing with pogs. This shit actually affected me for years.

I remember looking at the costs of aircraft, and thinking, fucking hell, even as a billionaire I wouldn't be able to do this, ITS IMPOSSIBLE. I'd need control of EVERYTHING to do this. Need a work force of millions of people, and the people actually have to want to do it. ITS IMPOSSIBLE, FUCK. The fact even if I became a billionaire, that I couldn't do this, it was so fucking disheartening. You can't even BUY this.

At least in the days of the Roman Empire, a wealthy guy could actually buy a few Legions, and have power, and gain influence and dominance, and even expand his own part of the empire and gain more power from that.

The everyday normie life is not for me, it never was, my mind is just too fucking interested in other things like this, I have NO FOCUS on standard normie shit because it BORES THE FUCK OUT OF ME AND SEEMS TO POINTLESS.

As I said, I was willing to lower my standard for expectations in life, and have a wife and kids, but even that I cant do. So what am I left with? There's nothing exciting or interesting for normie copes, its all shit. Even as a billionaire, its not enough, id get bored of that. I need something more. Looking after an empire is what my mind wants, not to be some peasant. Fucking hell man, EVEN A BILLIONAIRE IS PEASANT STATUS FOR THE KINDS OF AMBITIONS I HAVE.

I thought I had 0 ambitions, BUT I REALIZE NOW MY AMBITIONS ARE JUST FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE, AND MY BRAIN REFUSES TO ACCEPT ANYTHING LESS, AND I EXPERIENCE MAJOR DEPRESSION AND WITHDRAWAL BECAUSE ANYTHING I WANT IS ALWAYS OUT OF REACH FOR ME OR COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE IN THESE TIMES.

A WIFE AND KIDS ARE SUPPOSED TO DISTRACT YOU FROM THIS SHIT UNTIL YOU DIE, BUT SINCE I CANT HAVE THAT, I HAVE NOTHING TO DISTRACT ME, I AM STUCK FOREVER WITH THESE THOUGHTS OF WANTING TO RULE A POWERFUL EMPIRE, OR TO TRAVEL AND EXPLORE THE UNIVERSE.

AND WHAT RESPONSE DO I GET FROM NORMIES? Heh...maybe you should just get a job or some hobby doing [ENTER GENERIC SHITTY PEASANT TASK/HOBBY] it will keep you busy BRO. YES, IM SURE DOING SOME BORING REPETITIVE TASK IS GOING TO SURELY DISTRACT ME LOL JUST STOP THINKING BRO

Last edited:
When I was 5 I was having sexual fantasies about being in a threesome. Which was funny, because I didn't know sex was about in-and-out so I just imagined me naked next to 2 bimbos.
The closest thing to what you described was that when I started reading Jules Verne at 12 I thought I would fit in the character's society, like Victorian England. Little did I know it wasn't in my power to become a millionaire or a brave insane scientist, I was just destined to become an incel.

Star wars is pretty soy but I do see the point of your post.

Pretty soy? its soy as fuck. Im just talking about the original movies seeing them when I was 5-8 years old as a kid in the early 90s.

Being boring in the wrong place at the wrong time is cope. Your genes will fucked you over. But it's not a bad cope. modern 2010s/soon to be 2020s is hell

Pretty soy? its soy as fuck. Im just talking about the original movies seeing them when I was 5-8 years old as a kid in the early 90s.
I watched the original movies too unfortunately as part of an english assignment back in middle school, specifically my Grade 8 teacher made everyone in the class watch the whole series up to the force awakens, its still soy to me and has the same concept of "good looking hero" wins and "ugly evil bad guy" loses. I personally dislike the movies because of him alone but the soyboys made me hate the series entirely.

How the FUCK can you watch something like this, and still give a FUCK ABOUT ANYTHING IN YOUR FUCKING LIFE? THE NORMIE PEASENT LIFE IS FUCKING PATHETIC, POINTLESS. EMPTY.

ALEXANDER IS WHAT I MEAN BY BEING BORN INTO ROYALTY, INHERITING A ARMY, AND BUILDING A FUCKING MASSIVE EMPIRE.

What does a NORMIE care about? THE NORMIE jerks off to a rich guy in his Mansion, jerks off to lambo's, jerks off to gucci, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT LIFE?

HOW CAN A NORMIE LOOK AT WHAT ALEXANDER DID, AND THEN ACTUALLY GO BACK TO THEIR LIFE, AND BE HAPPY? I DONT FUCKING GET IT? WHATS WRONG WITH MEN THESE DAYS? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HUMAN SPIRIT? WHERE HAS THE THIRST FOR REAL ADVENTURE GONE?, IM TALKING REAL ADVENTURE, CONQUEST, DOMINATION, TERA-GIGA-MOGGING ON A LEVEL BEYOND ANY NORMIES COMPREHENSION

HOW CAN ANY SELF RESPECTING MAN, INCEL, NORMIE, OR EVEN CHAD, LEARN ABOUT ALEXANDERS LIFE, AND THEN ACTUALLY GO BACK TO THEIR LIFE, AND BE HAPPY AND NOT WONDER WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN? I DONT FUCKING GET IT? HOOOOOOOOOOOOW? HOOOOOOOOOOOOW? FUCK

IF YOU DONT CARE ABOUT HISTORY, ITS NOT THE POINT, THIS ENTIRE THREAD HAS GONE WAY OVER YOUR FUCKING HEAD IF YOU THINK "MEH HISTORY BORES ME BRO" ITS NOT THE FUCKING POINT. FUCCCCCCK

YOU CAN BECOME A BILLIONAIRE

YOU CAN FUCK 1 MILLION STACEYS

YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE MANSIONS IN THE WORLD

YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE CARS IN THE WORLD

YOU CAN HAVE YOU GUCCI NIGGER SHIT

YOU CAN BE THE NUMBER 1 MUH CONTRIBUTING MEMBER OF MUH SOCIETY

YOU CAN DO ALL OF THIS

YOU WILL NEVER BE CONTENT AS THESE MEN WERE THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO, ANYTHING YOU CHASE NOW DAYS IS EMPTY, SHALLOW, POINTLESS.

1 FUCKING YEAR IN ALEXANDERS LIFE TERAMOGS 3.5 BILLION MENS ENTIRE LIFE RIGHT NOW. EVEN A BILLIONAIRE CHAD IS RESTRICTED, HE CANNOT HAVE ANY REAL POWER OR INFLUENCE OR DOMINANCE. ITS ALL A FUCKING SHOW NOW, ITS NOT REAL, ITS SHALLOW, ITS EMPTY. AT THE END OF THE DAY, ITS ALL A MEME

WHATS THE MODERN EQUIVALENT OF ALEXANDER THE GREAT? THAT SUCKERBERG GUY WHO MADE FACEBOOK? HAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA ITS OVER

Last edited:
i do stuff like that all the time man

I STAYED UP TILL 8:00 AM NOW BECAUSE MY MIND IS RACING ABOUT THIS SHIT AND I COULDN'T FUCKING SLEEP. I FEEL LIKE I'M 5 YEARS OLD AGAIN, FEELING THAT SAME HOPELESSNESS I FELT BACK THEN BY MY MIND FOCUSING ON IMPOSSIBLE GOALS, UNABLE TO SLEEP.
AUTISM MIND RACING FUCKING INSOMNIA SHIT. I HAD A DECENT SLEEP SCHEDULE FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS AND NOW ITS FUCKED LIKE USUAL AGAIN.

ITS UNFORTUNATE MOST EVEN ON INCELS.CO WONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK IM TALKING ABOUT BECAUSE IVE COME TO THE REALIZATION THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE HERE ARE SIMPLY FAILED NORMIES WHO DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANY OF THIS SHIT, THEY NEVER WILL, THEIR MINDS JUST DONT GET IT, THEY ONLY WANT THE GUCCI BAG, THE LAMBO, AND THE GIRL, AND SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS, THEY DONT WANT ANYTHING REAL, THEY JUST WANT SHALLOW NORMIE SHIT BUT ARE FAILED NORMIES. THE MIND OF A PEASANT.

FUCK ITS SO FUCKING OVER LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS SPERG OUT IS UNIRONICALLY MY TRUE AUTHENTIC SELF, THE REAL THOUGHTS COME OUT NOW DURING THE AUTISTIC INSOMNIA
. MOST OF MY POSTS IVE MADE IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS ARE SO FILTERED, EVEN FOR ME. I HAVE NO FILTER ON AT THE MOMENT, ZERO. WHATS FUNNY IS MOST OF YOU NIGGERS HAVE A FILTER TO STOP YOUR NORMIENESS COMING OUT, BECAUSE MOST OF YOU ARE FAILED NORMIES, I HAVE A FILTER TO STOP MY FULL AUTISTIC SHIT FROM COMING OUT HAHAHHAAHHAHA O TO THE V TO THE E TO THE R

Last edited:
I STAYED UP TILL 8:00 AM NOW BECAUSE MY MIND IS RACING ABOUT THIS SHIT AND I COULDN'T FUCKING SLEEP. I FEEL LIKE I'M 5 YEARS OLD AGAIN, FEELING THAT SAME HOPELESSNESS I FELT BACK THEN BY MY MIND FOCUSING ON IMPOSSIBLE GOALS, UNABLE TO SLEEP.
AUTISM MIND RACING FUCKING INSOMNIA SHIT. I HAD A DECENT SLEEP SCHEDULE FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS AND NOW ITS FUCKED LIKE USUAL AGAIN.

ITS UNFORTUNATE MOST EVEN ON INCELS.CO WONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK IM TALKING ABOUT BECAUSE IVE COME TO THE REALIZATION THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE HERE ARE SIMPLY FAILED NORMIES WHO DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANY OF THIS SHIT, THEY NEVER WILL, THEIR MINDS JUST DONT GET IT, THEY ONLY WANT THE GUCCI BAG, THE LAMBO, AND THE GIRL, AND SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS, THEY DONT WANT ANYTHING REAL, THEY JUST WANT SHALLOW NORMIE SHIT BUT ARE FAILED NORMIES. THE MIND OF A PEASANT.

FUCK ITS SO FUCKING OVER LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS SPERG OUT IS UNIRONICALLY MY TRUE AUTHENTIC SELF, THE REAL THOUGHTS COME OUT NOW DURING THE AUTISTIC INSOMNIA. MOST OF MY POSTS IVE MADE IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS ARE SO FILTERED, EVEN FOR ME. I HAVE NO FILTER ON AT THE MOMENT, ZERO. WHATS FUNNY IS MOST OF YOU NIGGERS HAVE A FILTER TO STOP YOUR NORMIENESS COMING OUT, BECAUSE MOST OF YOU ARE FAILED NORMIES, I HAVE A FILTER TO STOP MY FULL AUTISTIC SHIT FROM COMING OUT HAHAHHAAHHAHA O TO THE V TO THE E TO THE R
Dude, you switched up the forums. If you want to spam shit in size 7, you go to lookism, not here.

Dude, you switched up the forums. If you want to spam shit in size 7, you go to lookism, not here.

I reedited down to standard on posts i can edit still