Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill at 27 I have nothing left

• Thread starter Deleted member 39787
  • Start date
Deleted member 39787

Deleted member 39787

Self-banned
-
no chance to reinvent myself

no chance of finding new friends that do cool stuff

everyone my age is wage rotting and coping with a family and a roastie wife

its over I wasted my youth watching anime and playing games while white normies were at raves getting blow jobs from pixie glitter whores

ExMDHvHVIAAIxRu

Meanwhile my sperm was dying in my balls while I hunch over my PC

ITs over

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iop28oYQmXE

At 27 its beyond over. Adult male without ltr or wife is all the worst by default, hard to find anyone to hang out with you.

At 27 its beyond over. Adult male without ltr or wife is all the worst by default, hard to find anyone to hang out with you.
should I rope

Late 20s hits even more as an incel as you realize the youth is fading away and you spent your most precious years of life as a reject. It's cope or rope from there.

Late 20s hits even more as an incel as you realize the youth is fading away and you spent your most precious years of life as a reject. It's cope or rope from there.
manga egg GIF

You're only 27 you have plenty of time to do whatever you want :)

That being said it's hard to find women, especially half-decent ones. That's the real challenge right there (as we're all aware of!).

That being said it's hard to find women, especially half-decent ones. That's the real challenge right there (as we're all aware of!).
no if I go to raves I will be the "old guy" creep freak on top of being ugly ethnic

its over I wasted my youth watching anime and playing games while white normies were at raves getting blow jobs from pixie glitter whores
How the hell would you even reinvent yourself? Your looks are pretty much determined at birth and so is your intelligence. Perhaps if you spent your youth better you could land a decent paying job but you wouldn't be a giga moneymaxxed with a brand new Larborghini and a summer house in Italy by the age of 22.

Don't worry. Many men feel the same that's why the ISEKAI genere is so popular in Japan.

no if I go to raves I will be the "old guy" creep freak on top of being ugly ethnic

Hm. Does it have to be raves?

Also... YOLO ^^

If you want to do something do it because you won't come round again!

How the hell would you even reinvent yourself? Your looks are pretty much determined at birth and so is your intelligence. Perhaps if you spent your youth better you could land a decent paying job but you wouldn't be a giga moneymaxxed with a brand new Larborghini and a summer house in Italy by the age of 22.

Don't worry. Many men feel the same that's why the ISEKAI genere is so popular in Japan.
status, NT, Friend coping idc iv seen ugly niggas with friends and social lives maybe they get some blowjobs and stuff from chad left overs :feelsohgod:
Hm. Does it have to be raves?

Also... YOLO ^^

If you want to do something do it because you won't come round again!
I like the way those girls look covered in glitter and bunny ears

should I rope
No, what you gain by that? For all we know maybe bigger hell awaits us. We have only copes, social life is out of reach.

Cope
No, what you gain by that? For all we know maybe bigger hell awaits us. We have only copes, social life is out of reach.
Cope

status, NT, Friend coping idc iv seen ugly niggas with friends and social lives maybe they get some blowjobs and stuff from chad left overs :feelsohgod:

Dude you're delusional and coping hard. Incels don't have "friends". A friend is almost always your equal not a superior man like chad. If anything hanging around chad gets you less women because they see the stark difference between a human god and a subhuman. You would just be a lonely jester tagging along with chad friends, watching them plow women like a cuck then drowning yourself in alcohol to ease the pain.

I know how it is. I tried to have a social life and it was horrible

blowjobs from chads left overs

better than having my sperm rot inside me and seep out my asshole while I play Skyrim for the 100th time

Start going to the gym and HRTmaxx
You'll never have a normal life but you'll fucking live a little at least

Same here, same age as well. I'm just waiting for death basically, trying to find copes that help.

I think young people are just fun in general. After about 25 many people get so boring and serious >.<

blowjobs from chads left overs

better than having my sperm rot inside me and seep out my asshole while I play Skyrim for the 100th time
Who would give you a blowjob? Girls dont even look in my direction, if i mentioned a blowjob i would get 10 years of prison. You mean getting a social circle then some of them to give you an blowjob? Easier rent a prostitute, she will suck you long time.:feelshaha:

Guys, I think we should have a Jihad Uprising specifically so we can save OP from roping.

Seriously, to save one life is to save all mankind right?

We can distribute the loot justly and righteously.

you're only 30! you're still so young!
you're only 40! you still have a lot of time!
you're only 50! life is just starting for you!

fuck off lmao

when will the "best years of my life" start for me :feelsclown:
"27 is young" while at 12 you get laughed at for not having first kiss.
at some point they'll start telling us 50 is young :lul:

you're only 30! you're still so young!
you're only 40! you still have a lot of time!
you're only 50! life is just starting for you!

fuck off lmao

when will the "best years of my life" start for me :feelsclown:

at some point they'll start telling us 50 is young :lul:

the best years of ur life was spent swimming in ur dad's nutsack

Can relate. I should've killed myself a long time ago, yet I'm a pathetic coward.

ExMDHvHVIAAIxRu

ITs over

be not afraid. I re-invited myself at the shy age of 32. I started lifting weights daily and it changed my perception of the world. still I'm getting no action from women, but I find a source of joy that I didnt think was possible. not saying that everyone should be lifting weights (try it though), just saying that the age of 27 is nowhere near the end of possible re-invention.

@Emba though is far beyond rescue lmao:feelshaha:
Can relate. I should've killed myself a long time ago, yet I'm a pathetic coward.
whos that guy in your profile pic. keep confusing him with kurt cobain

Who would give you a blowjob? Girls dont even look in my direction, if i mentioned a blowjob i would get 10 years of prison. You mean getting a social circle then some of them to give you an blowjob? Easier rent a prostitute, she will suck you long time.:feelshaha:
The act of hiring a prostitute will send u further in to obscure degenerate fringe existence

getting a blow job from social circle maxing would be more gratifying
Older than you
brutal

ExMDHvHVIAAIxRu

ITs over

You're right about everything except that you have no chance to reinvent yourself.

Ok, you won't experience teen love, won't get blowjobs on festivals, won't fuck on a toilet in a club and so on, but you still have time to reinvent yourself.
Male life expectancy in the US is 78yo, so you probably have some years left. Make the best out of it. Copemaxx till death is the best thing to do.

be not afraid. I re-invited myself at the shy age of 32. I started lifting weights daily and it changed my perception of the world. still I'm getting no action from women, but I find a source of joy that I didnt think was possible. not saying that everyone should be lifting weights (try it though), just saying that the age of 27 is nowhere near the end of possible re-invention.

@Emba though is far beyond rescue lmao:feelshaha:

whos that guy in your profile pic. keep confusing him with kurt cobain
muh weights idc about that I have a good physique actually but its waisted rotting on games and in my room meanwhile 20 year old chad gets 100 blow jobs at a rave from cute girls with pink hair :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

You're right about everything except that you have no chance to reinvent yourself.

Ok, you won't experience teen love, won't get blowjobs on festivals, won't fuck on a toilet in a club and so on, but you still have time to reinvent yourself.
Male life expectancy in the US is 78yo, so you probably have some years left. Make the best out of it. Copemaxx till death is the best thing to do.
I want cute anime rave jbs to love me

anything other than that is just a cold coping existence

I want cute anime rave jbs to love me

anything other than that is just a cold coping existence
Cute anime rave jbs won't ever love you.
Deal with it.
Rope or cope. I choose cope.

muh weights idc about that I have a good physique actually but its waisted rotting on games and in my room meanwhile 20 year old chad gets 100 blow jobs at a rave from cute girls with pink hair :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
your physique is shit and you know. also as I said in another thread I dont do it for appearances. lifting is 90% mind, 10% body. I punish myself and can forget about literally anything at the gym. its like a small suicide for your body. its an aquired taste though and it took me about ten years of working out to reach this stage of exercise. 20 year old chad is a kid and a nobody in my opinion

your physique is shit and you know. also as I said in another thread I dont do it for appearances. lifting is 90% mind, 10% body. I punish myself and can forget about literally anything at the gym. its like a small suicide for your body. its an aquired taste though and it took me about ten years of working out to reach this stage of exercise. 20 year old chad is a kid and a nobody in my opinion
its not that bad but I have serval injuries and range of motion complications
lol keep coping
problem?

"imbalanced":soy::soy::soy: need a tampon with your imbalance?
jfl I bet you can even run a mile without collapsing and falling hitting the ground man boobs first

It really is over...I feel this way at 22.

Do you have connections back in your motherland fellow ethniccel? :waitwhat:

As for me I do not have any. :feelsrope:

r
jfl I bet you can even run a mile without collapsing and falling hitting the ground man boobs first
running is cardio, miss me with that gay shit