Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill at 27 I have nothing left

• Thread starter Deleted member 39787
  • Start date
r

running is cardio, miss me with that gay shit
pic of you at your most lean

sad let down GIF by The Human Tackboard

you at your most bulked

Attachments

• moonisajedi-skinny.gif
    moonisajedi-skinny.gif
    275.5 KB · Views: 18
Start going to the gym and HRTmaxx
You'll never have a normal life but you'll fucking live a little at least
What’s the point in getting an aesthetic body when no girl gets to see or touch it? I contemplate giving up lifting tbh. If you want to be healthy you go for runs or walks. Lifting just makes you look good naked but as an incel I have no reason for that.

Also op don’t compare yourself to chads. Most guys are not getting sucked off by festival sluts. Your average male has to enter a relationship to get any real action. Even then, your foid might only want to do missionary. So many Reddit fags complaining their gf won’t suck their dick :feelskek::feelskek:

you at your most bulked
Im 200 pounds
What’s the point in getting an aesthetic body when no girl gets to see or touch it? I contemplate giving up lifting tbh. If you want to be healthy you go for runs or walks. Lifting just makes you look good naked but as an incel I have no reason for that.

Also op don’t compare yourself to chads. Most guys are not getting sucked off by festival sluts. Your average male has to enter a relationship to get any real action. Even then, your foid might only want to do missionary. So many Reddit fags complaining their gf won’t suck their dick :feelskek::feelskek:
jfl true norm betacargiver males are a more pathetic existence than anything else

I think the age of suicide is between 19 and 22 because here men start getting shocked at the cruelty of life and the more it hits their idealistic blue pilled mind, the more they lose all hope just think about Elliot Rodger but if you survive this period, all your life will be coping and you don't give a fuck anymore and don't waste your efforts on things hat don't give you any results like chasing women so you are a new born.

I am 26 now. All what i will do is career money gym maxing at least to live independent and buy better copes when i will be in mid 30s. I wish i knew he black pill earlier, it would save me a lot of time but the process of being black pilled worth it to pass through all blue pill bullshit.

I am 30. Does get better, only downhill from where you are :feelsrope:

I think the age of suicide is between 19 and 22 because here men start getting shocked at the cruelty of life and the more it hits their idealistic blue pilled mind, the more they lose all hope just think about Elliot Rodger but if you survive this period, all your life will be coping and you don't give a fuck anymore and don't waste your efforts on things hat don't give you any results like chasing women so you are a new born.

I am 26 now. All what i will do is career money gym maxing at least to live independent and buy better copes when i will be in mid 30s. I wish i knew he black pill earlier, it would save me a lot of time but the process of being black pilled worth it to pass through all blue pill bullshit.
Fr blackpill would have presented me with salvation when I was like 14, now at 23 i know what awaits me

Fr blackpill would have presented me with salvation when I was like 14, now at 23 i know what awaits me
You can get black pilled moments at childhood but the society school family will keep brainwashing you turning you to the blue pill to the point where you can't take anymore and you just say that is enough.

don't beat yourself up so hardly bro, you didn't know better at the time

Am 27 as well it ain't easy.

What a major cope
If you lifted you would know it's not just about aesthetics but rather how it elevates your mood and makes you feel like a man
Runs and walks don't have that effect at all.. they can't even compare

What a major cope
If you lifted you would know it's not just about aesthetics but rather how it elevates your mood and makes you feel like a man
It improves my mood for like a couple hours max. You get a better high from running to exhaustion.

You can get black pilled moments at childhood but the society school family will keep brainwashing you turning you to the blue pill to the point where you can't take anymore and you just say that is enough.

At 27 its beyond over. Adult male without ltr or wife is all the worst by default, hard to find anyone to hang out with you.
Fuck I am 17 and I don't want to end up like a 40 year old virgin :cryfeels:

Guys, I think we should have a Jihad Uprising specifically so we can save OP from roping.

Seriously, to save one life is to save all mankind right?

We can distribute the loot justly and righteously.
That's all I want. But where to start? It's just gonna land you in prison.

I was naturally blackpilled my whole life. This world showed me its true colors very early

What a major cope
i would suggest learning fighting as the next step, lifting is boring af and has very little functional benefits because most people lift for hypertrophy not functional strength

learning to fight gives u a similar high and u have the added benefit of being able to channel ER when u fight chads

i would suggest learning fighting as the next step, lifting is boring af and has very little functional benefits because most people lift for hypertrophy not functional strength

learning to fight gives u a similar high and u have the added benefit of being able to channel ER when u fight chads
Any kind of MMA needs to be paired up with some kind of strength training routine imo

Any kind of MMA needs to be paired up with some kind of strength training routine imo
not the traditional bench/squat/deadlift tho - strength training for mma usually involves things like kettlebells, medicine ball, sledgehammers, and 1 arm shoulder press

Guys, I think we should have a Jihad Uprising specifically so we can save OP from roping.
Seriously, to save one life is to save all mankind right?
We can distribute the loot justly and righteously.
hey @Fat Link can you unban this guy so I can DM him ?

This little faggotnigger youngcel probably ascended 2 months after posting this and deleted his acc.

LARP

no chance to reinvent myself

no chance of finding new friends that do cool stuff

everyone my age is wage rotting and coping with a family and a roastie wife

its over I wasted my youth watching anime and playing games while white normies were at raves getting blow jobs from pixie glitter whores

ExMDHvHVIAAIxRu

Meanwhile my sperm was dying in my balls while I hunch over my PC

ITs over

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iop28oYQmXE

Why did you have to go?