Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At 11 years old in 6th grade....

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
I was forced by several guys who were dragging me and pretty much choking me, because I liked a girl, so in a desperate attempt for them to let me go, I screamed out to her "I love you!" and she gasped. Everyone was laughing.

She blankly stared at me, and never spoke to me again.

Daily reminder that it was over for me since puberty. True brutal humiliation even as a young boy.

i had a girl tell me "i love you" at lunch once in 6th grade

flowerful said:

Woah you just reminded me of something I haven't thought about in years. In 6th grade I was standing in the lunchroom before school started and two girls I had never seen before walked up to me. One of them said "will you date my friend?" and I just said "uh, no" and then the they said something like "oh, wow" before walking away.

flowerful said:

CHAD GET OUT RRRREEEEEEE

Framecel222 said:
flowerful said:
Woah you just reminded me of something I haven't thought about in years. In 6th grade I was standing in the lunchroom before school started and two girls I had never seen before walked up to me. One of them said "will you date my friend?" and I just said "uh, no" and then the they said something like "oh, wow" before walking away.

volcel confirmed

Framecel222 said:
Woah you just reminded me of something I haven't thought about in years. In 6th grade I was standing in the lunchroom before school started and two girls I had never seen before walked up to me. One of them said "will you date my friend?" and I just said "uh, no" and then the they said something like "oh, wow" before walking away.

bruh fuck thats very similar to me, middle school was fucking lit ngl

blickpall said:
CHAD GET OUT RRRREEEEEEE

LMAO

blickpall said:
volcel confirmed

Lol this was before puberty when I was still human.

flowerful said:
bruh fuck thats very similar to me, middle school was fucking lit ngl

It just gets worse and worse. Elementary>middle>high>college.

Just lol at these volcel faggots derailing my thread. Neck yourselves.

Framecel222 said:
Lol this was before puberty when I was still human.

It just gets worse and worse. Elementary>middle>high>college.

my exact same thoughts. Elementary school was legit the golden years for me. I peaked in elementary ;(

Watch normies say something along the lines of "Who cares it's fucking middle grade, you're all immature" or some bullshit theory. Don't they realize that your younger years is what determines who you become as an adult? There's a reason why us incels are like this. We are bullied, humiliated and shamed upon by society. Fuck those bullies, should've smacked them with a baseball bat.

anincelforlifelol said:
Just lol at these volcel faggots derailing my thread. Neck yourselves.

yea man, forums pathetic, all ppl are good looking retards here, its over for really ugly folks like me

JFL if you didn't have a gf at 11

I'm so sorry man, it really hurts to be bullied and humiliated like that. Despite what normies tell us, it's not something you can just recover from.

Also, fuck all the volcels in this thread. Girls were repulsed by me the moment I hit puberty.

anincelforlifelol said:
I was forced by several guys who were dragging me and pretty much choking me, because I liked a girl, so in a desperate attempt for them to let me go, I screamed out to her "I love you!" and she gasped. Everyone was laughing.

She blankly stared at me, and never spoke to me again.

Daily reminder that it was over for me since puberty. True brutal humiliation even as a young boy.

Why did you think screaming that would help? Obviously doing that only made things worse.

I had a girl in 5th grade write her phone number in my yearbook. Her friends picked on her so much about it that she took my yearbook and whited it out. My feelings were crushed.

In 6th grade, Chad was fucking his hot teacher.

VLÖ said:
Why did you think screaming that would help? Obviously doing that only made things worse.

I was an incel 6th grader. Nothing changed besides my age, kek.