Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Assuming you would reincarnate as a human, would you rope?

• Thread starter JuicyAnimeTitties
  • Start date

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
JuicyAnimeTitties

JuicyAnimeTitties

KHHV manlet currycel framlet
★★
Let's say that once you die you are reborn as a random newborn. Would you? Keep in mind that only 11.5% of the current population is of European ancestry and most of the children being born are niggercels and gooks.

i would keep roping myself until I am reborn as a gigachad (assuming reincarnation exists)

Keep in mind that only 11.5% of the current population is of European ancestry and most of the children being born are niggercels and gooks.
Don't flatter yourselves. Europeans are genetically inferior to every race. Your inferiority complex is what led you maggots to conquer the planet in the first place. I would rope if I was born a caucazoid.

Probably would since I'd likely be a poor shitskin or ricefarmer

Depends on the quality of my life, better than the current one? I'd give it a shot.

Actually no, because that's esentially a do over on life. I would want to explore the world and see how much has changed and if i can adapt to it using my previous knowledge of the universe.
TLDR:

I might end up a ethnicel tbh. Idk if I would do it. White chad is like under 3% of the male population.
i would keep roping myself until I am reborn as a gigachad (assuming reincarnation exists)

Don't fucking reincarnate either let me be with god or scatter my soul into atoms.

Nah, if I knew reincarnation is real I would never suicide because that would be bad karma.
Keyword: if.

I'd wait to see if I'm Chad first, if yes my retribution will be sweet. If not, fuck yes, no way I'm doing this twice.

If I could only reincarnate once, I would not rope. Too high of a likely hood of becoming a nigger or sand nigger. And I would definitely not want to be an indian nigger in the slums.

Well I have around a 5% chance of being attractive. Better than the current 0%.

Rope is always near