Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Assuming we ever go on dates, where are we taking our hypothetical dates

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Red Fascist
-
I'd pick the Museum and then some restaurant cause why not

urban exploring or go fuck around in the forest

Coffee and walk

ascendingcel planing a date ?

I’m so old I don’t have the patience to play games. My dates will be basically an interview. Like go to restaurants and ask her as many questions as I can

Somewhere out in nature or this middle eastern coffee shop near me

IDK, i never asked myself that question tbh. But assuming we have similar interests a museum would be nice i guess, yes.

Probably a restaurant

Maybe grabbing lunch and if that goes well then go for a walk together :forcedsmile:

dates are gay foid shit tbh

might as well take her to a gay nightclub at that point

she can fuck the gays, you can leave, and everyone's happy

edit: other than the gays ig they might not enjoy it bc they're not really into her. but really it's not your problem, plus you're a truecel so she could never love you anyway right?

Last edited:
>planning out their next dates

state of fakecels.IS

A coffee, restaurant would be too much for a first date and there is a high chance she will take advantage and order only the most expensive food and wine on the card

Meanwhile Chad's "date" is meeting her at his apartment to get his dick sucked.

A restaurant and then the movies. After that, we could perhaps walk around and talk

Go for a walk, I’m not spending money unless the foid does something for me

for a walk preferably in the forest

into my grape dungeon

Aquarium, long walks, amusement park, restaurant, the mall or do some activity together sounds fun

Tbh I doubt people nowadays go to actual dates. It probably looks cringe to normies. Seems like they just go to each other's house and fuck

Truecel trait: you have no fucking idea

When I was 15 I thought about bringing my then-oneitis to McDonald's

62052.jpg

Somewhere outside, like the park etc. My brother isn't a truecel, but he had a long period of time (like 10 years) where he took girls to dates and they never wanted to see him again after that. He used to take them to places like restaurants, movies, sightseeing.
Foids feel self concious If they're out on a date with an ugly guy, other foids are judging them. Only after he started taking them out to more secluded places where there were no other foids he eventually managed to get a girlfriend.