Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory We are in hell (literally)

If you really want to know pick up “A Land Unknown: Hell’s Dominion” by Brian Melvin.

His Hell book, Mary Baxter’s “Divine Revelation of Hell” and Bill Weise “23 Minutes in Hell” all corroborate eachother in certain respects.

Hell= eternal conscious torment, “the blackness of darkness forever” and a place devoid of all of God’s character traits of compassion, goodness and love.
Thank you for the recommendations, I'll look into them. :feelsYall:

Nothing about this existance is rational. We wake up and slave away at a job our whole lives, and then waste hours away on pointless things that don't matter on our days off. Everything is utterly absurd. :feelsUnreal:
That is because we have been enslaved. If we lived in nature without having to follow manmade laws then our existance would 100% make sense. Everything makes sense and nothing is absurd, we have just been blinded

That is because we have been enslaved. If we lived in nature without having to follow manmade laws then our existance would 100% make sense. Everything makes sense and nothing is absurd, we have just been blinded
We have been enslaved by our own genetics as well :feelsbadman:

We have been enslaved by our own genetics as well :feelsbadman:
No, our genetics deteriorated because we consumed garbage goyslop for generations and because we have been completely removed from nature. Ted Kaczinsky explains it to an extent in his manifesto

No, our genetics deteriorated because we consumed garbage goyslop for generations and because we have been completely removed from nature. Ted Kaczinsky explains it to an extent in his manifesto
What would we learn from nature though? And how could we find purpose in it? I can see from a survival stand point what you mean, but I want to know if there is a greater meaning behind any of this that goes beyond our primal instincts.

Ima tired brocels

What would we learn from nature though? And how could we find purpose in it? I can see from a survival stand point what you mean, but I want to know if there is a greater meaning behind any of this that goes beyond our primal instincts.
There is no greater meaning. All we need to do in life is just follow our primal instincts because they are like a program given to us. If we were truly happy we wouldn't even be searching for some magical greater meaning, the only reason we do that nowadays is because we are depressed and unhealthy

There is no greater meaning. All we need to do in life is just follow our primal instincts because they are like a program given to us. If we were truly happy we wouldn't even be searching for some magical greater meaning, the only reason we do that nowadays is because we are depressed and unhealthy
Brruuuuuttaaal, but most likely true. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Life in a simple neighborhood as a child can often assimilate with paradise, my experience was good, it was the best time of my life
But in general, adult life is made up of pure struggle from beginning to end, it's all about surviving and having momentary pleasures.
Some may boast that they had the privilege of not having to fight (rich women for example) but their privilege is compounded by the fight of others.
The big problem is reason, our nature is irrational but we are always attentive in life based on reason and this brings a lot of suffering