Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Assume someone like onecooldude123 or jsanza29/ St BlackOps2Cel had 10 million or 100 million, are they (technically) able to betabuxx

Will they be able to betabuxx?

• Yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No, they will be the richest incels on Earth

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Or will they be the richest incels on earth?

It depends what type of incel. If he is tall he can betabuxx. Incels with just an ugly face can ascend. I know guys with an ugly face who ascend. It is much more difficult for manlets. Manlets do not ascend. :blackpill:

It depends what type of incel. If he is tall he can betabuxx. Incels with just an ugly face can ascend. I know guys with an ugly face who ascend. It is much more difficult for manlets. Manlets do not ascend. :blackpill:
OCD123 is 5'9''
BlackOps is 6'3''

Yes but it would essentially be the same as prostitution

What happens if bothb of them were 5'7'' or lower? Will they be the richest truecels on earth then?

Don't ask this shit again because you didnt get the response you wanted last time

Last edited:
Why do the poll then? If you have your answer