Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Assisted suicide is getting legalized in Canada for mental illness

Low Tier Currycel

Low Tier Currycel

Officer
★★
Canada is legalizing assisted suicide for mental illness next year. I have anxiety and depression which I tried everything like exercise and therapy which didn’t work. I went from 230 lbs down to currently 158 lbs at 5 ft 8 and it didn’t help me find a women or a well paying job with benefits. Therapy didn’t cure it. Hopefully I’m eligible for assisted suicide next year based on my depression and anxiety.

if you're going to do it just end it yourself. having the government murder you is ridiculously cucked.

Incel purge is coming. They are going to euthanize all the autists.

I disagree. High functioning autism is good for cutting through the bullshit of soyciety.
Most want to die, so they should have the right to.

I feel for you man. If you do go through with it then I'm happy you found peace.

I hope they do that in italy too

if you're going to do it just end it yourself. having the government murder you is ridiculously cucked.
True it makes sense. But I don’t know the easiest painful way to unalive myself. I don’t have lethal injection needle. I tried stabbing myself with a knife didn’t work along with cutting my wrist which was just blood that’s it. I could try jumping off a train track or using a chainsaw.

Once you suicide, I hope you get teleported to a different dimension and get happiness from there.
True find some women in the dimensions and re unite with my dead relatives. Don’t have to pay anything in this different dimension unlike the earth.

Canada is legalizing assisted suicide for mental illness next year. I have anxiety and depression which I tried everything like exercise and therapy which didn’t work. I went from 230 lbs down to currently 158 lbs at 5 ft 8 and it didn’t help me find a women or a well paying job with benefits. Therapy didn’t cure it. Hopefully I’m eligible for assisted suicide next year based on my depression and anxiety.
Can't describe my feeling after reading.

But if I was Timmy Turner I'd wish that assisted suicide was legal everywhere.

True it makes sense. But I don’t know the easiest painful way to unalive myself. I don’t have lethal injection needle. I tried stabbing myself with a knife didn’t work along with cutting my wrist which was just blood that’s it. I could try jumping off a train track or using a chainsaw.
if you move to america buying a shotgun and blowing your head off is probably the quickest and least painful way of going out

if you move to america buying a shotgun and blowing your head off is probably the quickest and least painful way of going out
Alright looks like I have to return to Detroit if I can afford too.

This is a voluntary genocide program. They want to exterminate us.

Does it cost a fortune like in Switzerland?

“omg like i can’t fuck chad and have it long-term and i wanna dieeeee”

vs

“I’m an ugly as shit guy, have been bullied my entire life, and get no handouts from anyone.”

lulz if both get treated the same when asking for death.

This is a voluntary genocide program. They want to exterminate us.
They don’t want mentall ill people, physically disabled people, low iq people or people with felonies too exist. Even they don’t want drug addicts and alcoholics to exist that’s why they are giving assisted suicide to those folks in Canada. I have a cousin that’s a feloncel for fraud.

Alright looks like I have to return to Detroit if I can afford too.
exhaust all other options before roping, once you pull that trigger there's no going back, there's also a chance that'll you end up reincarnated in a worse position or end up in hell for taking your own life. so make sure you're 100% sure you want to go through with it.

“omg like i can’t fuck chad and have it long-term and i wanna dieeeee”

vs

“I’m an ugly as shit guy, have been bullied my entire life, and get no handouts from anyone.”

lulz if both get treated the same when asking for death.
Facts the world want only normies, neurotypicals, Chads and Stacy’s along with Tyrones and Stacy’s to survive.

They don’t want mentall ill people, physically disabled people, low iq people or people with felonies too exist. Even they don’t want drug addicts and alcoholics to exist that’s why they are giving assisted suicide to those folks in Canada. I have a cousin that’s a feloncel for fraud.
No, he's right. The Canadian government would rather hundreds of thousands kill themselves, than strain the government financially. This is a solution for one of the tiniest minorities of people (painfully debilitating medical conditions), but now it's open to anyone. This is some insidious satanic shit.

No, he's right. The Canadian government would rather hundreds of thousands kill themselves, than strain the government financially. This is a solution for one of the tiniest minorities of people (painfully debilitating medical conditions), but now it's open to anyone. This is some insidious satanic shit.
100%
There's a bunch of people who aren't even receiving proper care because the system is so bogged down, so now they might consider suicide instead. Canada is fucking sick man.

100%
There's a bunch of people who aren't even receiving proper care because the system is so bogged down, so now they might consider suicide instead. Canada is fucking sick man.
Yeah I live in Canada it’s a crapshoot.

hanging or cut your throat with a very sharp blade these are the cheapest way to end pain
Or lying down on train track with your legs on the track and even a chainsaw too.

MAID assisted suicide is free in Canada. But I agree the burial costs are a pain.

ZOG country , Cucknada

@30klhlvwizard

Nothing will change. You think they will eliminate their slaves? They will downplay our suffering as always.

Assisted suicide for chronically ill sounds based but mental illness seems bit retarded

Nothing will change. You think they will eliminate their slaves? They will downplay our suffering as always.
Not if they are very mentally ill or very low iq along with a felony.

Not killing myself so normies feel better. Fuck you, give me pussy.

Not if they are very mentally ill or very low iq along with a felony.
You're naïve, they'll let you rot. Why waste resources for subhumans? Those privileges are for foids only.

You're naïve, they'll let you rot. Why waste resources for subhumans? Those privileges are for foids only.
It depends. Nazi Germany eliminated sub human undesirable via T4.

Why not just rope right now
I don’t have access to a rope and I don’t want to fail. So I’m waiting for euthanasia or I might just buy a chainsaw and off myself.

It depends. Nazi Germany eliminated sub human undesirable via T4.
For experiments, subhumans weren't there for their own will.
Cuckanada won't make you a favor, they'll more likely use you for their own agenda. They'll more likely push you to the edge and blame men and incels.

you could use sodium nitrite

@PLA1092 thoughts

Results of shotgun to your head, there’s a chance this will happen to you

Last edited:
hanging or cut your throat with a very sharp blade these are the cheapest way to end pain
both are very drawn out and painful, death by hanging you got to make the rope snap your neck or else it will be very drawn out.

Last edited:
You need to completely destroy your brain or else you will be in agony. The human body can withstand a lot of damage.

1000s of white and asian guys are gonna commit suicide