Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel assisted suicide for mentally ill may become legal in canada

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Futurology/comments/yxayan/canada_will_soon_allow_medically_assisted_dying/

possible lifefuel for suicidal canadian-cels

LifeFuel and SuicideFuel at the same time. Nice

Every country needs this.

Canada, where subhumanity is punished with death. Only schadenfreude for normcucks and foids as they cheer on our death. At the same time, this could also make suicidal chadsexual "femcels" die from assisted suicide as well, which is lifefuel.

I don't know if I should regard the supposed "positives" of this.

As I said before, it's not natural for human beings to want to kill ourselves. We literally evolved to fight for our lives and of the lives of our loved ones, surviving thousands and thousands of years of struggle: having to hunt for food, having to live through famines and disease and wars, working to provide for ourselves and our families, having to kill to defend against what threatens us. Everything that your ancestors did to make it through another day and making sure their offspring gets to grow up. Now that we live comfortable lives without struggle is when we want to go against our instincts.

Now, I am not telling you whether you should or shouldn't kill yourself. But think for a moment if you would be "suicidal" if you had a gun pointed to your head, or if a food shortage occurs and there are riots everywhere trying to get what is left to eat, especially if you have the option to keep on living if you wanted to in hopes that you might have a change of circumstances.

no doubt this will be 90% of the time men opting for it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back