Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Asshole woman at pizza store.

Gundamcel69

Gundamcel69

Autistcel, Subhuman
-
Tonight I ordered from a pizza chain after everything I've been through this week. I went to go pick it up and the woman clerk literally said to me "That's a lot of pizza to eat by yourself". My order was just two large pepperoni pizzas and a bottle of coke. Fuck that bitch. Why'd she have to insult me like that? Plus she even forgot to give me napkins. I bet she knows that I'm an Incel. Now I'm worried if she did something to my food.

NEXT TIME BUY 5 PIZZAS AND 2 LARGE COKES

Her life is garbage

fucking fatass I've never eaten more than 4 slices in a single go, send me one :lasereyes:

What a bitch you should have spat in her face and told her to show some fucking respect to a paying customer. Fucking fat whorebag bitch.

Lol she makes minimum wage

Should've been quick to make fun of her flaws as well.

What a bitch you should have spat in her face and told her to show some fucking respect to a paying customer. Fucking fat whorebag bitch.
I'm thinking about filing a compliant on her lol

Tonight I ordered from a pizza chain after everything I've been through this week. I went to go pick it up and the woman clerk literally said to me "That's a lot of pizza to eat by yourself". My order was just two large pepperoni pizzas and a bottle of coke. Fuck that bitch. Why'd she have to insult me like that? Plus she even forgot to give me napkins. I bet she knows that I'm an Incel. Now I'm worried if she did something to my food.
im really tempted to pin this but I have to restrain myself.

YOU CANT EVEN BUY TWO PIZZAS BECAUSE SHE KNOWS THE TWO PIZZAS ARE FOR YOU AND YOU ALONE, SHE WOULD NOT MAKE THAT COMMENT IF YOU WEREN'T AN INCEL :feelsugh:

Last edited:
Go ER on the pizza store pussy. Those retard foids deserve to be mowed down with AR’s

fucking fatcel eating all the fucking food in Africa, fucking share that shit with skinnycels mang
shoulda just coomed on the girl tbh in gta 5 JFL

fucking over

Unless she said it in a mocking tone it means nothing

next time insult broad

I got two sub sandwiches at a place years ago and the foid behind the counter said “That’s a lot of food for such a little guy!” :feelsseriously:

I got two sub sandwiches at a place years ago and the foid behind the counter said “That’s a lot of food for such a little guy!” :feelsseriously:
Tbh that would've pissed me off even more.

Kill them in gta5

I would’ve called her a fat cunt

Bit of an assumption it's just for you.