Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Assemble an incel A Team

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
There is a special mission. We need a team of 4 special incel operatives to complete the mission. Who's your team.
My picks:
@Colvin76 as Mr.T, he uses the strength he gained from gymceling to break the oppositions skulls with his bare hands
@MENSA_IQcel as hannibal, he uses his high iq to make plans on the go and loves when a plan comes together, also a master larper
@Napoleon de Geso as faceman, this suave smooth talker is as slick as crisco and uses his abilities to seduce JBs and infiltrate enemy areas
@PluralSpaceRace as Howling murdock, the more I descent into madness the stronger my abilities become. I talk to 4th dimensional blackpill deities to find guidance

Cocksucking thread

I take IHateLife, and we go to Japari park, to be hit by sandstar and turn into kemono friends

if you have a cute avi you're on my team

All I need is myself
-fps doug

OP picked a good team ngl :feelsokman:

Very good team yes

I fucking knew Colvin would be Mr.T

Can I be the psyker that zaps foids with my mind powers and make their heads explode?

I'll be a rat.

Can I be the psyker that zaps foids with my mind powers and make their heads explode?
Sounds great bro, but don't end up exploding your head as well.