Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Aspiecels at least you can avoid social gatherings and not being blamed for it

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
In Christmas my cousin with Aspies just gets out of the room to eat, barely talks with family and then goes back to his room and keep LDARing with computer. Meanwhile if I did that I would be blamed and my parents would say that they're very ashamed of me and they'd be right because I don't have the autism excuse kek

That totez makes up for being a friendless virgin

Ethnics parent don't know or care about "autism", they laugh at your face and say stop being a pussy

In Christmas my cousin with Aspies just gets out of the room to eat, barely talks with family and then goes back to his room and keep LDARing with computer. Meanwhile if I did that I would be blamed and my parents would say that they're very ashamed of me and they'd be right because I don't have the autism excuse kek

That's true. I'm aspie and get out of all family gatherings with the exception of Christmas day, weddings and funerals. Family dinner i'm excused to go to my room. On Christmas Day I have to make the effort to eat at the dinner table but straight away go back to my room.

teracope, in the real world excuses don't matter and in fact autists are regarded as subhumans

as the joker said, when you have a mental illness you're expected to behave as if you don't

your cousin is literally me...im also an aspie...maybe I am your cousin. go ask your cousin if he's on incels.co

Yes, we get the privilege of being ostracized and dismissed to go to our rooms. Well, actually I don't enjoy talking around a dinner table or some big family event, it's a sensory nightmare. But to all aspies who would like to connect in those ways, being dismissed or literally being unable to cope with what's going on can suck

Puke on their face and take a piss on the table and they will think you too have autism

teracope, in the real world excuses don't matter and in fact autists are regarded as subhumans

as the joker said, when you have a mental illness you're expected to behave as if you don't