Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Aspie-tier question

I

ironmanlet321

Captain
★★
I’m not a super nice guy but why are adult bullies generally popular?

because chad fucks all women

It just seems weird dark triad people win at life sometimes. I know why but still.

it gives them even more confidence

normies are afraid of them and they start lick their ass in hope bullies don't bully them.

Last edited:
If he's popular he gets to bully.Thats just how it is.

Because they are of superior genetical Quality 95% of the time and subsequently feel the deep instinctive imperative to reject the bad genetics from the tribe .
They are popular cause they are high T and good looking .
Ugly Bullys who are just projecting their insecurities also happen sometimes , but they are treated with disgust by women .
Only Chad is allowed to bully and is rewardwd for his dominant behaviour .

Last edited:
Because they are of superioir genetical Quality 95% of the time and subsequently feel the deep instinctive imperative to reject the bad genetics from the tribe .
Ugly Vullys who are just projecting their insecurities also happen sometimes , but they are treated with disgust by women .

I don't know why but people are evil

Because they are of superior genetical Quality 95% of the time and subsequently feel the deep instinctive imperative to reject the bad genetics from the tribe .
Ugly Bullys who are just projecting their insecurities also happen sometimes , but they are treated with disgust by women .

Because bullying is a sign of social dominance, and among normies, this translates into "leadership".