Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Asmongold

To koniec

To koniec

BETRAYED BY HIS OWN GENES
★★★★★
During a Twitch stream on October 14, 2024, Asmongold said that he has "no sympathy" for Palestinians affected by the Israel–Hamas war and that they are "terrible people" from "an inferior culture" that "kills people for their identity" and "is directly antithetical to everything Western values stand for."[28][29] He also said that they "have genocide built into Sharia law right now, so no, I'm not going to cry a fucking river when people who have genocide that's baked into their laws are getting genocided."[30] The next day, his ZackRawrr account on Twitch was banned for 14 days due to violating the platform's hateful conduct policy.[31][30] He posted a 20-minute video on YouTube apologizing for his comments, stating that he "deserved" the backlash and the ban.[32]

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAIlhXY3vpg

redditors and some here likely too in shambless :lul: :lul: :lul:

''''MMMNNNNOOOO'' i must now dress in palestine flag and wrap my head too, must drink my soy latter and start protesting at starbucks ! Foook zionists, free palestine ! :lul: