Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Asking noodlewhores which race of men they would not date

Yo It's really over for RiceCels, How am I see these comments on a TikTok about an Albanian Muslim pumping and dumping come Catholic white American Becky. @Lv99_BixNood

Where do you find this stuff, post some more of this lol
Tiktok obviously. Duh jfl
View attachment 839845
Yo It's really over for RiceCels, How am I see these comments on a TikTok about an Albanian Muslim pumping and dumping come Catholic white American Becky. @Lv99_BixNood
It's always a hoot whenever people put asian men above sand me in SMV. Sands are often white passing, and even the non-white passing ones still have chad phenotypes. On top having a terroristhalo which is good for thugmaxxing

You yourself admitted that american women listing mena men as low SMV is due to cultural perception of us resembling indians and not our actual genetics.If that's the only thing you're complaining about, so what? So what? That cultural perception can change, whereas genetics is permanent.
I think you're kinda funny but you're coping hard at this point, man. You like to weigh in on Asian threads, but it's pretty transparent when you try to push MENA superiority all the time. Perception is SMV, it's just more proximal than genetics. Until perception changes, MENA men won't do well in the West, no matter how great the underlying genetics are.

Last edited:
I think you're kinda funny but you're coping hard at this point, man. You like to weigh in on Asian threads, but it's pretty transparent when you try to push MENA superiority all the time.
I dont. I understand many sands are subhuman as fuck, but our genetic proximity to whites gives us an edge above other ethnics
Perception is SMV
no it isnt. Why do you say such a thing?
it's just more proximal than genetics. Until perception changes, MENA men won't do well in the West, no matter how great the underlying genetics are.
Mena men do do well in the west though. I have seen many such cases like the tiktok I posted of white women gettinf pumped and dumped by sands. certainly better than other ethnics

Although I will admit most Sands in Canada are lebanes, syrian, turk, so we are usually on the whiter passing side

riceceldom is 100% the most brutal fate one can endure
i'd rather be indian
This. The tyronnelite said it best. Asian women have soft features which look good on women but work to detriment of men. At least us currys are hideous all around.

I think you're kinda funny but you're coping hard at this point, man. You like to weigh in on Asian threads, but it's pretty transparent when you try to push MENA superiority all the time. Perception is SMV, it's just more proximal than genetics. Until perception changes, MENA men won't do well in the West, no matter how great the underlying genetics are.
Who cares if MENA men do well or not? They keep their women on a leash so even if they get zero white pussy it doesn't even matter.

This. The tyronnelite said it best. Asian women have soft features which look good on women but work to detriment of men. At least us currys are hideous all around.
East Asians have feminine features (short, small frame etc), black Africans have masculine features (muscular, hairy etc). That's why black women are considered unattractive and East Asian men are considered unattractive. It's not hard. And cultural factors correlate with these genetic factors, ie blacks are more aggressive and extroverted (masculine), East Asians are more placid and introverted (feminine).

East Asians have feminine features (short, small frame etc), black Africans have masculine features (muscular, hairy etc). That's why black women are considered unattractive and East Asian men are considered unattractive. It's not hard. And cultural factors correlate with these genetic factors, ie blacks are more aggressive and extroverted (masculine), East Asians are more placid and introverted (feminine).
The only answer for Asians is to keep their women on a leash, similar to Arabs. I think the average Saudi male is 5ft6 subhuman yet you see more Saudi men with non Saudi women then Saudi women with non Saudi men. They also have similar lack of athleticism to SEAs, this is their football team:

1783751-203502820.jpg

^ Basically the only athletic and taller saudis have tyrone DNA. Yet they CUCK others (like slavs) and DO NOT get cucked themselves despite their subhuman genes. This is the model SEAs should follow.

Last edited:
Racism is not tolerated in normie culture but discrimination like this is totally ok? Wat:dafuckfeels:
I dont get it....

The only answer for Asians is to keep their women on a leash, similar to Arabs. I think the average Saudi male is 5ft6 subhuman yet you see more Saudi men with non Saudi women then Saudi women with non Saudi men. They also have similar lack of athleticism to SEAs, this is their football team:

1783751-203502820.jpg

^ Basically the only athletic and taller saudis have tyrone DNA. Yet they CUCK others (like slavs) and DO NOT get cucked themselves despite their subhuman genes. This is the model SEAs should follow.
They have Islam though kek.

They get off on emasculating their male counterparts, you know it's over when sub5 white males have a shot with your women yet you're just working the days away.