Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Asked my mom and my sister what they find attractive the most guy in a man

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
My mom-34 y/o, said that she finds the shadow that cheekbones make the most attractive features in a man. AKA zygos projection/hollow cheeks

My sister-15 y/o, said that she finds pretty eyes the most attractive feature.

I was expecting a bluepilled response from my mom as she always goes on about personality and confidence but when asked off guard, she says the truth.

I find homely gf and cute innocent speaking style and voice the most attractive in women

Lmao, I overheard my sister talking about how shit a guy's jawline was. Anyone who says females are less visual is a coper.

Its_OVER said:
Lmao, I overheard my sister talking about how shit a guy's jawline was. Anyone who says females are less visual is a coper.

holy fuck your mom is 34 yo

I appreciate honesty from FHOs

Its_OVER said:
My sister is 24/7 obsessing over guys’ eyes, cheekbones and jawline. It’s like a sickness honestly.

Octopusgun2 said:
My sister is 24/7 obsessing over guys’ eyes, cheekbones and jawline. It’s like a sickness honestly.
At least she's honest and doesn't spout intelligence and personality bs.

Lookism is real. It's over for sub-8 men.

Shit, OP. You must be young, or your mother was young when she had you.

BlackPill47 said:
My mom shitted me out when she was young. She was probably like...16 I think.

Octopusgun2 said:
BlackPill47 said:
Damn. Was your father Chad?

Octopusgun2 said:

what is your race?

BlackPill47 said:
Octopusgun2 said:
BlackPill47 said:
Damn. Was your father Chad?
Yeah, my father is MM tier and is still a 9/10 despite being completely bald (he still pulls it of cause he looks like Kratos from God of War, except that his eye area resembles mine and looks more “charming” rather than just overly-masculine/DOM).

UncannyValley said:
I appreciate honesty from FHOs

This I wish they would tell me if it's over or not

Octopusgun2 said:
My mom-34 y/o, said that she finds the shadow that cheekbones make the most attractive features in a man. AKA zygos projection/hollow cheeks

My sister-15 y/o, said that she finds pretty eyes the most attractive feature.

I was expecting a bluepilled response from my mom as she always goes on about personality and confidence but when asked off guard, she says the truth.

Normies are getting more and more pilled as well and a lot of people where I live already understand how important looks are. I think that only reddit geek types of people and sjw there are making those claims.

But people here must understand that reddit is NOT a reality, and it's definitely not a real life scenario. Most people on reddit are from USA and they are left winged, they tolerate faggots, fatties etc. all kind of feminism newage bullshit.

In reality, very little people use reddit and most of those that I talked to understand very well how important looks are. I think this website is thinking too much about reddit and how those sjw are defending personality and confidence.

Truth is, people are evolving, normies in real life are much, much more pilled in 2018 about looks than what they were just few years ago.

my mom told me to fuck off when i asked her

rekt said:
Normies are getting more and more pilled as well and a lot of people where I live already understand how important looks are. I think that only reddit geek types of people and sjw there are making those claims.

But people here must understand that reddit is NOT a reality, and it's definitely not a real life scenario. Most people on reddit are from USA and they are left winged, they tolerate faggots, fatties etc. all kind of feminism newage bullshit.

In reality, very little people use reddit and most of those that I talked to understand very well how important looks are. I think this website is thinking too much about reddit and how those sjw are defending personality and confidence.

Truth is, people are evolving, normies in real life are much, much more pilled in 2018 about looks than what they were just few years ago.

legit. Only redditors are fucking braindead and dumb. God they are so stupid.

if your mum is 34 then how old are you?