Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Asked ChatGPT “why can’t I date the women I feel heavily attracted to?”

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
There could be a variety of reasons why you may not be able to date the women you feel heavily attracted to. Here are a few possibilities:

1. They may not be interested in dating you: Attraction is subjective and just because you are attracted to someone, it doesn't mean they will feel the same way about you. It is important to respect their feelings and boundaries, even if it's disappointing for you.
  2. Timing may not be right: The women you are attracted to may be at a different stage in their lives, they may be focused on their education, career, or personal growth, or they may simply not be ready for a relationship at this time.
  3. Differences in values or lifestyle: Sometimes, you may feel attracted to someone who has a very different lifestyle, values, or priorities than you do. While it's possible to work through some differences in a relationship, sometimes these differences can be too significant to overcome.
  4. Lack of effort or communication: Building a relationship takes effort and communication. If you are not putting in the effort to get to know the women you are attracted to, or you are not communicating effectively with them, it may be difficult to develop a relationship.
It's important to remember that relationships take time, effort, and mutual interest. If you find that you are consistently struggling to date the women you feel attracted to, it may be helpful to examine your approach to dating and relationships, and consider seeking the help of a therapist or counselor to work through any underlying issues.
Not a single piece of advice for looksmaxxing, kek

Seek help, incel

Re: i wish i was a girl on OT
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#182187706Friday, January 22, 2016 5:11 PM CST
"OT girls are so ugly irl though" Any female individuals that provides photos of themselves over the Internet on a forum orientated around adolescent schoolchildren are merely an attention-garnering women.

Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147699862Friday, October 10, 2014 6:31 PM CDT
That was rather unnecessary. Although, there's an evidently large amount of female users obsessed with receiving attention to the point of negativity.
Re: Rule 1 of life
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150780217Sunday, November 30, 2014 3:40 AM CST
The severity of a problem doesn't necessarily depend on a person's "Gender" alone, simply because a person is a "Female" doesn't make any problems they're experiencing more significant than yours.

There should be something called ChadGPT which tells you blatant blackpill info

not as bad as i thought it would be

Lol, GaslightGPT.
"ITs Ur Fult"

And should you have a huge dick?

ChatGPT is extremely bluepilled when asked directly, but you can kind of trick it to give more useful answers to controversial questions