Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Ask other users questions.

it is very nice. How did you do it?
Hmmm, i cant remember the program i used. You can search for gif edit websites or you can use sony vegas pro.

lsdcel-gif.73913

Has anyone not recieve a warning yet?

Last edited:
Are you a male feminist @fukmylyf

@RREEEEEEEEE favorite horror movies of 2018?

forced meme

I have only watched a few 2018 horror movies but it's a tie with Upgrade and A Quiet Place. I also liked The Nun and Hereditary but the last movie wasn't as scary as everyone claimed to be. There were only two disturbing scenes but that's about it. Halloween sucked because there were a lot of character errors, just lol at Michael Myers not killing sloots when he has the chance. It was feminist garbage. What were yours?

@Cuyen you are the og mastubator

@Cuyen you are the og mastubator
jeez I was addicted to fap,ı fapped during class,in toilet,literally everywhere, I remember i had a hood,just digged its pockets and fapped through it so no one can see it. It was when i hit puberty,i was around 14 or so. it was a hell

jeez I was addicted to fap,ı fapped during class,in toilet,literally everywhere, I remember i had a hood,just digged its pockets and fapped through it so no one can see it. It was when i hit puberty,i was around 14 or so. it was a hell
I am addicted now its been 2 days, ill go for 5 and have a mega bust

I am addicted now its been 2 days, ill go for 5 and have a mega bust
I dont know how i overcame it but I did.I'm still fapping,but not like I used to do

I dont know how i overcame it but I did.I'm still fapping,but not like I used to do
You have any fapping tactics?

You have any fapping tactics?
Yes,fapp near to a heater or a stove,it higher your boy tempature and make you harder,hotter and give perfect orgasm.

Also in shower,wash your dick with hot water,not so hot to burn your dick but enough to make it a bit red,whenever hot water touch your dick head (which is very sensitive) it gives you a amazing feeling.

Also you can try fapping while laying in different positions,or while standing,walking inside of house etc.

Yes,fapp near to a heater or a stove,it higher your boy tempature and make you harder,hotter and give perfect orgasm.

Also in shower,wash your dick with hot water,not so hot to burn your dick but enough to make it a bit red,whenever hot water touch your dick head (which is very sensitive) it gives you a amazing feeling.

Also you can try fapping while laying in different positions,or while standing,walking inside of house etc.
I tried public but it wasnt good. The biggest mistake i made was using shampoo

I tried public but it wasnt good. The biggest mistake i made was using shampoo
Shampoo isnt good lol. just do tactics I told you,you'll love it

@Six @Seven

Are you two related?

@Adolf
What’s heaven like?

why is deformedassburgercel such a beta cuck faggot?

obviously a thread just for populars members

@TheSecondComing - how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

@Napoleon de Geso how does it feel being striked