Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ask God to help you ascend by bearing fruit

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
Hi, christiancel christcuck here. Jesus says "bear much fruit (which means to yield positive results from your hard work or efforts) and God will give you whatever you ask"

Any advice on how to bear fruit and if this works? I'm pretty sure he gave me a Shadow Dye on Runescape. I prayed for it and got it literally 3 days later.

Last edited:
It works OP. It's real. However, I'm still figuring out how to bear fruit in IRL not games.

There is no god but Allah.

I know this is not a serious post despite the tag, but let me awaken you.

The passage you recite has nothing to do with earthly rewards though. What is meant is: Though faith in Christ and the work of the Holy Spirit, you are able to reap the rewards of God, such as gaining access to heaven. Other good works include and endless striving to realize the Beatitude Ideals and adherence of the Ten Commandments. Please do not misconstrue my words to say that people who do good works get into heaven, for only the repentant and the baptized are saved. It is only through repentance and faith that good works can be achieved. That's my point.

Also, just because you pray and/or work for something doesn't mean it will happen. That's called the prosperity gospel and is a false teaching. You do not get what you pray for unless it is in the Lord's will. When that cuck Joel Olsteen talks about getting rewards for being a good Christian, he is wrong and is scamming poor fools and boomers.

The passage you recite has nothing to do with earthly rewards though. What is meant is: Though faith in Christ and the work of the Holy Spirit, you are able to reap the rewards of God, such as gaining access to heaven. Other good works include and endless striving to realize the Beatitude Ideals and adherence of the Ten Commandments. Please do not misconstrue my words to say that people who do good works get into heaven, for only the repentant and the baptized are saved. It is only through repentance and faith that good works can be achieved. That's my point.

Also, just because you pray and/or work for something doesn't mean it will happen. That's called the prosperity gospel and is a false teaching. You do not get what you pray for unless it is in the Lord's will. When that cuck Joel Olsteen talks about getting rewards for being a good Christian, he is wrong and is scamming poor fools and boomers.
Fucking boomers.

Hi, christiancel christcuck here. Jesus says "bear much fruit (which means to yield positive results from your hard work or efforts) and God will give you whatever you ask"

Any advice on how to bear fruit and if this works? I'm pretty sure he gave me a Shadow Dye on Runescape. I prayed for it and got it literally 3 days later.
If only @Jesus hadn't left us after his first post. :feelsbadman:
Indirectly reminds me of how he handled Hurricane Harvey.
Proxyduckduckgocom

Last edited:
Jesus aid that. He idnt

Jesus clearly said anything you ask. He didnt add all that cucky shit to it

Religion is all cope, no rope

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back